Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, August 15, 2011

夢中の痛み

This post is just to tell you about the weird dream I had.

It started like this, I was coming downstairs from upstairs and I saw my dad sleeping on the chair in the second hall. I started thinking, "Oh my God, he didn't go upstairs to sleep?"

So I went to the kitchen. Then, as if I had forgotten something, I backtracked and suddenly saw my dad was holding a cigarette in his hand.

Sobbing, I said, "I thought you said you'd quit smoking."

And I went to cry in the toilet (I know -_-). Best part was, I had had this dream before but it was slightly different. In my prior similar dream, I dreamt that he had apologized. In this one, though, after I found the whole pack of cigarettes lined up in the refrigerator (I know, right?) and threw them inside the dump, he actually went mad (in the previous one, he just said sorry).

"Why you throw them away? You crazy ah?!" he snapped.

"Hah! How do you feel now?!" I retaliated, snatching the pack in his hand and furiously dumping it inside the dustbin. "You're not even supposed to smoke!"

At some point along the dream, my maid showed up too, right next to me. And right as my dad slapped me across the face.

But I held my ground, acted as if the slap was nothing new and said, "You said you quit." Then, without another word, I pushed past him and went elsewhere.

The next scene was one where I was telling my mom and sister about what had happened. Before I could finish, though, I saw my dad was coming down the stairs so I stopped and ran to the couch and wept (I was crying a lot here -_-).

At that moment, I felt someone gently massaging my forehead with his thumb and forefinger. Through my fringe, I saw my dad and he gestured to follow him to the car with his head. I nodded, then packed my Theory stuff into my bag, grabbed the pack of cigarettes and went into the car (even in the first dream, I had followed him in the car with the pack of cigarettes with every intention of giving it back where he had bought it).

Apparently, it was a Saturday.

I know, it was really weird.

That's all for now :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: