Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, August 26, 2011

休み

Today's million-dollar question: What are you doing for the holidays?

* * *

Ola :)

Today I woke up at 6:15 once again. My brother was pretty pissed because he had wanted to arrive in school early but because of me, we ended up reaching school only at 7:05++

Yeah~

Wasn't too thrilled about the arrangement of our exams today. They squeezed both our Civic studies and History within the first two hours and fifteen minutes. Under normal circumstances, it would be quite agreeable, but you forget that I've been behind them for about a month or so.

I was supposed to study two whole chapters by myself.

Ex-act-ly.

Even so, both subjects were fine. I mean, they weren't great, but at least I could answer some questions. And for last minute studying, you gotta admit, the fact that I could answer the questions is pretty damn good.

Had my handmade waffles for recess today. I made them with my maid the day before and since my mom didn't want me to take any more than one bite (cause it was late in the night), she only let me bring it to school.

Let most of my friends try it. And I agree with them that it was too bland without any sort of topping like butter or honey.

After recess was Moral but I didn't get time to memorise most of the "nilai"s, so I just "hafal"-ed a few of what I thought was gonna come out.

That exam was probably the most easy one that day. Not even Civic was easy, dammit. To think I knew so little about my own country's ethnics' culture.

No wait... :P

Everyone was relieved that exams were over. At 11:30, we all packed up and headed downstairs. At 12p.m, we heard a speech from the Headmistress after singing our national anthem. After THAT was a song-a-thon of patriotic songs like "Jalur Gemilang", "Keranamu Malaysia", "1 Malaysia", "Tanggal 31" and some other song called "Wawasan" or somewhere along those lines.

Yeah~

Went home at around 1. I was busy hugging friends and wishing 'em happy holidays, saying how much I missed them since I was stuck in the confinement of my humble abode (not that I'm complaining... much :P) et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

Came back home, ate, bathed, then tried waffle-making one more time. The first batch was a failure since I (trying in vain to be smart) instead of putting a cup of flour, reduced it to half a cup and substituted it with chocolate powder. Turned out bitter like hell.

Second time was a success, especially since this time, I actually melted the butter like the instructions said before mixing the ingredients.

Haha.

Ha.

-_-

Bleghh~

Didn't have tuition today because my teacher was so ecstatic that her mother had finally opened her eyes after a five-day coma. I was going to be seeing her the next morning at 9.

...

WHY???!!!!!

:P

Oh well. After that was mostly me and my iPad, reading manga and all that. I was literally crazy with Joey this morning, talking about anime and stuff of the like. I gave her the anime Phantom as a belated birthday present. I don't know if she'll like it, but I'm crossing fingers.

She's the only one I can actually talk about anime with and she'll understand. Though, she doesn't watch much because she doesn't use her own money. So if her parents don't let, she has no chance.

Me, on the other fortunate hand (:P), use my own money which I so dutifully saved to buy my anime. I told her I had a whole drawer full of 'em and she was so jealous. Haha. I would be jealous too :P

-_-

I just finished toying around with my aunt's Galaxy Mini. I downloaded the 4Shared Music app from the market app in her phone. Mwahaha. I have about four+ of my songs inside her phone right now :P

Heehee.

Well, then, it's 11:25 now so I gotta go sleep now because I have to wake up early and have tuition (-_-). CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Happy holidays :)

No comments: