Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, August 28, 2011

恥ずかしいだよ

Today's million-dollar question: Have you ever caught your acquaintance in the toilet with the door open?

* * *

Ola :)

Woke up at 8:53a.m today. Can't remember why, though. Freshened up and went downstairs. My brother and his friend Khai Po were already downstairs at the computer, listening to whatever rubbish he calls music.

Ate that dreadful kefir today for breakfast. Mom insisted. So, very grudgingly, I forced it down my throat as a dip for red apple slices.

Used the computer after that, chatted with Sakura for a while after a long, long time whilst checking on my blog and listening to new videos I subscribed to on YouTube.

My parents, brother and his friend left soon and I read Skip Beat manga - since I had already finished reading Get Love, which I will review in a moment - and at the same time, loading the newest episode of Mayo Chiki.

At 12 o'clock, I had lunch on my own. Asked my maid to buy chicken rice and rojak for me. She wanted the rojak too, so I decided to treat her. She would eat later, though, cause she was fasting.

After watching the Mayo Chiki episode and trying in vain to find a site which offered Kodomo no Omocha with English subtitles, I watched Yumeiro Patissiere on TV. I don't know why, but our Mac is acting up. Can't play a single DVD for peanuts.

Bleghh~

At 3:30p.m, my mom came home and the both of us headed to my grandparents' place to see Popo. I brought my iPad along so I could draft my blog post - yes, I'm at my grandparents' place as I am typing this post - and continue writing/typing Hellgirl's Diary.

*Pause*

Now that I'm back home, I can continue :P

All I did at my grandparents' place was sleep because I was so tired. Besides it was absolutely heavenly sleeping on my sister/mom's old bed. So fluffy and comfy and...

You get my point.

At 6 in the evening, my mom and I left for home. Upon our return, my parents, aunt and our family friend left once again to their usual hang out spot. For dinner, I had mushroom soup with croutons, a little of my maid's rojak and then corn flakes.

Yes, I think I crossed my quota for today. I'm about 100% sure I gained weight.

Am currently watching Yumeiro Pattisiere on TV. I seriously loge Kashino. He's so bloody cute. I don't care if the story's cheesy or childish, I like what I like and no one can convince me otherwise.

I'm a sucker for this kind of stuff :P

I particularly love episode 28. Won't tell you why :) You'll just have to watch to find out.

But I am as 100% sure as before that everyone that reads this won't give it a second thought. Bleghh~

Well then :) This is about all for today's report :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: