Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, August 14, 2011

際っての女の子

Today's million-dollar question: Why is it important to learn?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I think I'm entering one of those teen-rebelling phases at the moment. Guess what? I don't want to study, I don't care if I fail my subjects this coming exam, I want to stuff myself silly regardless if I end up not being able to fit through doors and I...

I just want to do what I want to do. And right now, the one thing I want to do most is write. I wish I could shut myself in a room somewhere isolated from the public and spend all my time writing. I'm dying to finish all o' them but I can't!!

I-just-can't.

*Breathes in deeply*

Right, that's all I needed to get off my chest. It doesn't mean I didn't mean what I said, but yeah, well, I wanna be able to grow up, reread my blog and then laugh at my rebelling days.

Yeah~

I REALLY don't want to study right now. I'm going to school tomorrow and I don't even feel like reading anything to catch up on my school stuff.

Can you imagine?

Even now, I'm watching Family Guy like I've got nothing important to do.

...

Woke up at 9:45a.m today. Watched Soccer Dog on Channel 413 whilst I drank my apple shake and lemon tea then studied Physics (the catalyst to my rebelling phase because I couldn't bloody understand what I'd already learnt). Went outside after I gave up and watched Masterchef Australia and Junior Chef Australia on Channel 711. I liked the Junior Chef Australia. Some o' the kids are so cute, and for kids, they're pretty damn good cooks.

Mom and aunt went out shortly after to see my grandparents. My brother and I didn't go along because they were headed to KLCC after the visit. Yeah~

After two episodes of CSI: Miami, I watched C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control. The two episodes of CSI were very touching. I absolutely loved the second episode I watched. Really nice :)

Had fried rice for dinner. At 7 something, after I finished the anime, I went downstairs and turned on the computer to finally update my blog since I was too lazy and irresponsible to do anything else. Yeah~ Am having cracker shake now because I'm hungry and I'm not allowed anything else. I could've had maggi mee but this time, I feel compliant.

That's about it for now, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: