Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, August 13, 2011

ドキドキ

Today's million-dollar question: How fast is your heart beating now?

*          *          *

Ola :)

This morning I didn't much asleep again. I woke up at 5 different times including the time I woke up. I made it a point to look at the time on my watch whenever I realized I was awake, see. So, I woke up at these times:

1st: 12:45a.m
2nd: 2:30a.m
3rd: 4:10a.m
4th: 6:30a.m
5th: 7:38a.m

Yeah~

I know, right? But today I didn't have any weird dreams. Bleghh~ I wanted to be able to recount some, since all of 'em are so damned hilarious.

I miss seeing my school friends :(

Random -_-

Anyways, I just had lunch - chicken rice, but it's a secret between you and me :P Am currently waiting for my English teacher. She's late. It's already 2:03p.m but I ain't complaining :P

Yesterday was quite a tiring day for me. My eyes were hurting and my foot actually felt worse at one point since I kept walking around in the house. Also, my brain kinda died cause I had my Add Maths tuition at 6:15p.m. That's TWO Add Maths lessons one day after another.

Oh well~ That's what happens when you skip school for 5 weeks.

I feel so bloody irresponsible. It's annoying.

Read The Runaway Jury (Josh Grisham) yesterday till 11 something close to 12. I love that book already. The scandal, gossip and story line really gets to me :P And I love the main character and his femme fatale (the good kind :P), Nicholas Easter and Marlee.

Hehe~

Anyways, I'm listening (I actually typo-ed "slitening -_-) to Taylor Swift's Sparks Fly. It's a really nice song. Catchy, at least :)

Haha.

Ugh~ I smell Pepper.

Speaking of Pepper, guess what that genius of a dog did a few days back? She was chewing on a bone when she was out of her cage. I was playing with my iPad when she was doing so but I thought she was chewing on a piece of cloth.

That was, until my maid came upstairs to where we were watching TV (and I was playing with my iPad) and said, "Ehh! Ini dia punya gigi ya?"

I know, right? She actually chewed on the bone until THREE teeth came out, okay? Bloody hell. I was panicking like shit and prying her mouth open so I could get it out. Best part was, she continued to bite, as if she was saying, "I don't care how many teeth I sacrifice in the process, I'm strong enough to chew this sonofabitch!"

-_-

Haha.

Who does she think she is? Snowy??

You know, just the other day, I was thinking (cause there was this one incident during my Theory class where I insisted the cockroach that inside the classroom had to be killed before lessons started) that what if reincarnation worked like this: You'll be what you hate.

Then I thought: Wow, my past life must have hated ugly and fat people. And my next reincarnation will be in the form of a cockroach.

That's just disgusting.

That aside, it's currently 4:33p.m. My English class just ended. My tuition teacher offered me another ride to the office, but I decided against it because I had to bathe first :)

Well then, gotta ciao cause I've got Theory class in about ten minutes. Will be going to KLCC later, though. Apparently my aunt and mom wanna get some stuff. I might be able to get another volume of Kaze Hikaru!!

:P :P

Mwahaha.

Okie dokie then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :)

P/S/S: Homigod, homigod, homigod, homigod. I can die happy now.

No comments: