Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 18, 2011

すごいだよ

Today's million-dollar question: Are you seriously serious about being serious?

*          *          *

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?!!

While you're reading this, go and load the Katy McAllister song "Not Cut Out" that's in my second previous post! It's a MUST-listen to. I love her songwriting skills and her voice is unique.

If you've already loaded it, ola :)

Haha.

Went to school today. I know, right? I decided I couldn't skip school any longer so... Yeah~ Brought my crutches to school too, which was obviously a BIG mistake. My underarms started hurting like shit and my palms are burning because of the stupid padded part of the crutches.

-_-

On the other hand, I got to see my friends...? -_- Bleghh~ True, though. Missed my friends: Cleo, Kanga, Andyy, Danya and other dudes and dudettes. The guys were so... what do you call it? They were extra-kind (and extra-insulting as well -_-) to me today.

Not to mention, a lot of people played around with my crutches today -_- Haha.

Sat next to Kanga cause Fina didn't come to school. Bleghh~

Didn't do anything much, really. Had only one period of Moral today, then two periods of PJ (where Kanga and I didn't do anything but talk). Took forever for me to reach the canteen. Had a stick of nuggets for a buck then went back to class, wobbling along.

Had one period of Maths, English (where our class was relieved by another teacher) and then the rest of the day was spent down at the assembly hall, decorating Hari Merdeka cards. Bleghh~

Finally went home at around 2:30p.m. Ate lunch, bathed then finished whatever homework I had for Maths before my class at 6:15p.m :P After I finished my work, I went out to buy some ingredients from 8P after asking for my mom's permission.

Got the stuff, went back, then got started. Couldn't finish it because my teacher came at 6:20 when I was expecting her 10 minutes later so... Yeah~

Continued after class and then stuffed it into the fridge to chill for an hour before eating. Since then I've been playing around with my iPad and then the computer.

It's currently 10:35p.m and I'm listening (I typed "slitening" again -_-) to Taylor Swift's Sparks Fly. Kanga, Cleo, if you're reading this, learn it ASAP as well as the video that I HOPE you were loading whilst reading this post.

What're you waiting for? LISTEN TO IT!

Sheesh.

:P

Anyways, this is where I'll stop for today :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: LISTEN TO IT!!!!

No comments: