Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

死んでいます

Today's million-dollar question: Are exams important?

*          *          *

Ola :)

I was SO reluctant about going to school today. Know why? The night before, the TNB idiots were doing something with our electricity thingmajing, so the whole neighbourhood experienced a blackout.

It was torturous for me because it was already night, I wanted to sleep, but thanks to the blackout, it was hot. Fortunately the electricity came back on soon and I was able to get some sleep.

But then we had to experience another blackout in THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT, when I was already bloody asleep and friggin' tired. Since I was already awake, I went to the toilet. That time it was 4 o'clock.

I know, amazing, isn't it? -_-

That's why when 6:15 came, I didn't wanna get up. I actually thought about skipping school and screwing my exams.

But I was too studious to do that -_-

Bleghh~

So I went. In the end, I think I jacked my BM exam. Physics was surprisingly okay, though. I was pretty certain I would fail the exam. Haha.

English was a very challenging paper. Since the teacher who set the questions was a very strict and a very good English teacher, the questions were slightly harder than the usual.

Which made it all the more fun.

I must be a sadist -_-

Haha.

School ended at 1:50 but I only went home at around 3 something because my brother finished school at 2:30. I was chatting with my friends until my mom came.

Upon returning home, I bathed and then used the computer to watch Itazura Na Kiss. Yes, even though it's exam week, I'm still watching anime. That shows how rebellious I am at the moment. Not to mention, since Joey told me about 07-Ghost, I've been wanting to watch it.

So, here I am, at 11:08p.m, watching the first episode of 07-Ghost. Teito is so effing cool, I can't believe it. There might be no romance in this anime, but the guys are so cute, I don't care.

Come to think of it, don't I have a Chemistry and Add Maths exam tomorrow?

I'm screwed, aren't I?

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: