Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, August 12, 2011

会いたかった!

Today's million-dollar question: Did you miss me?

*          *          *

Haha.

I know, I haven't been blogging. I feel very irresponsible. Especially since I haven't gone to school yet. My stupid foot is just SO annoying. On Sunday, I was all piped up to go to school on Monday, only to find out that my foot started hurting again at night.

Doesn't help that my aunt and brother think I'm lying.

Just so you know, I don't like school very much, but it doesn't mean I'm willing to lie to get what I want. Also, you blame my headache on my iPad when I meant I hit my head on the bed railing -_-

Aiseh~

Then again, my iPad IS bad for my health -_-

Bleghh~

Woke up at 9:28a.m with a bundle of dreams tucked under my pillow. Can you imagine how many times I woke up in the middle of the night to have all those dreams? There's one vivid one I remember. It had something to do with school.

I walked into a room and saw Shuen there. There were loads of people there doing some kind of deco stuff and Shuen was helping them out. So I asked, "What are you doing?" And she started saying, "Oh, Lou, we're leading on the decorations. We've got about RM2.70 already."

And I was so bloody confused.

"What is this for?"

"Drama la."

Even more confused -_- Trying to find some kind of explanation, I started limping *yes, even if my dream, my foot is giving me trouble* and a teacher saw me so she asked, "What happened?"

And then Puan Song *I know, right?* answered on my behalf, "She twisted her leg, that's why. You shouldn't have come to school."

Kanga came up to us as Puan Song added, "Besides, by the time you come back, you won't be President anymore."

Once again I was so bloody confused. But for some reason, I answered, "Yeah, I know." Then, in my dream, it's like they were explaining the situation to me, you know? So I learnt that Kanga and I both were nominated President and so they decided that for half the year, I'd be President and the other half, Kanga.

I know, right? It's so weird.

And then I woke up, AGAIN.

-_-

Another one was one that was extra-weird because I was grown up and there was this boy *foreign one, with blonde hair and blue eyes* and we had that mother-son relationship. I was really weirded out by that one, because I looked as if I actually liked the boy, as in, I was calling him cute and hugging him as he was showering me with praises.

I know, right? Puff-t, some dreams can be so unreasonable.

Another dream was about war. Haha, I know, right? But the setting was one of those video games you play on computers? Yeah, I don't know who I was fighting, but I was using a bow and arrow. So I started shooting at the other dude and soon, I ran out of arrows and my character got shot, you know?

Then, I was transported to this black place where this other dude came up to me and said, "Do you still want to fight?"

Obviously I said yes since I thought 'Hey, I wanna kill that bastard', right? But this dude suddenly dropped a TV *something like that* onto the floor and said to all the characters that had mysteriously shown up around us, "The place you'll be fighting next will be filled with blood and hatred. This is what happens when one of your friends decide that they want to fight no matter what."

So I was the bad guy in that dream.

Yeah~

I know, I know -_-

So yeah, those were my most recent dreams. Really weird, no? Haha. I woke up numerous times during the night, but those were the only ones I remembered. Sorry. I haven't been sleeping well lately. Don't know why. I even slept really early yesterday. Like... nine something.

I know -_-

Okie dokie then. Since it's still 10:46a.m, I'll continue at a later time :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I had another dream about a really friendly relationship with someone I knew I would never achieve that high a level with. It was good while it lasted.

No comments: