Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, August 29, 2011

本当に本?!

Today's million-dollar question: What would you give to watch David Foster live?

* * *

Ola :)

I'm so bloody excited. Can't wait for the 22nd of October. Why? That's cause...

It's when David Foster comes!!

Hey, I'm allowed to go crazy over a 61-year-old every once in a while :P Especially if it's concerning a very talented music composer who's been working with the greatest musicians out there.

I swear, anyone who hasn't heard of him should not even consider themselves someone who loves music.

It's gonna be so awesome! Michael Bolton's coming, Charice is coming, and many many more. Who WOULDN'T be psyched??

I'm watching it with my whole family. My parents get more expensive tickets though :( So my aunt, sister, brother and I will be sitting somewhere behind, but still close to them.

Yeah~

Well, now that that's out of the way, I woke up at 8:16a.m today. Couldn't go back to sleep so I figured I might as well just get up.

Had my shake for breakfast then read Skip Beat on my iPad. Had lunch at 12 something, then continued reading manga on my iPad until I bathed at 2:30p.m. Studied Physics and Chemistry till 3:00p.m then went to make waffles for break time.

Managed to finish it in time to go for class.

Tuition was better than the usual, since the noisy dude and the noisy girl didn't come today. Plus, I could answer most of the questions my teacher asked in my mind. He didn't ask ME so I couldn't answer out loud :(

Class ended at 7:50p.m. My whole family came to get me in the Naza. At first, I thought we might be going somewhere else to have dinner, but ended up going home :(

Damn... :P

After dinner, I decided to bake again, after a very long time. Chose to bake something I had baked before, though, just to hone my skills :P Turned out not bad, really. Wasn't as sweet as the first time, but still required loads of water intake after a few slices.

Well, then, I'm gonna go soon cause I wanna read more Tokyo Crazy Paradise (I reviewed that too. It's really good :P)

Ugh, the rest of my family is watching some show upstairs and by the screams and yells, it ain't going pretty.

"I was BORN to be a KING!!"

That was what he just said -_-

Bleghh~

For some reason, I wanna listen to Katy Perry's Last Friday Night -_- Random, much? Oh, and I just watched the season 4 Castle promo. Che, if you're reading this, what the hell are you waiting for?

Link: http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=US#/watch?feature=mhee&v=sz08a5GxTKU. Click it yourself please :)

*More screams echo upstairs*

-_-

Well, then, CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: