Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 25, 2011

裏切り人

Today's million-dollar question: What is betrayal?

* * *

Ola :)

Today I woke up at 6:15a.m again. I was very tired and I had to slap myself to get myself off the bed. That might've been 'cause of the fact that I woke up at five o'clock in the night to go to the toilet.

I currently hate my bladder.

Listening to What Are Words now for probably the 40th time today. I love that song very much, and if you haven't listened to it, go down two posts and watch the YouTube video :)

That aside, I had Biology and Modern Maths today. Bio was very... expected that I wouldn't be able to answer some questions because I studied it from scratch. The questions from chapter 5 were answerable, though. Haha.

Ugh, I suddenly had the picture of a ruminant cow in my head. Still can't get the fact that they regurgitate the grass they chew, chew it again and swallow it, out of my head.

Bleghh~

After recess (I was a good girl again today, just so you know) I went back up to the classroom and studied for Modern Maths with Fina, Kanga and Chucky. Chucks was still in pain from her stomach virus, unfortunately.

I hope you get well soon!!

Her friend, Tracie, came in after that and started hanging out with us by solving Modern Maths' Chapter 8, which is Circles. I actually like that chapter, y'know?

VERY unfortunately, though, somebody took my calculator JUST before the exam, so I had to do ALL the calculations by hand. Do you know how pissed I was? And do you know how many questions I needed the calculator for? Thanks to that, I had to tembak like... five, six questions?

Sheesh.

Best part is, it's my brother's calculator.

-_-

Came back at 2p.m, ate, bathed, then used my iPad to read some manga. Hehe. Am going to be studying soon, cause I don't wanna get screwed for Sejarah and Moral tomorrow.

I know, right?

I just wanted to post this before I go and study because I have a funny feeling I might not be able to later this evening.

That's about it, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: