Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, August 4, 2011

おもしろ

Today's million-dollar question: How would you classify a person as a hopeless romantic?

* * *

Ola :)

Today I woke up at 10 something close to eleven. Sorry, I haven't been waking up very early these past few days because I have been sleeping past 11.

Yesterday I slept at 1:30a.m because my parents and aunt were in Singapore. Haha. They fetched my sister back to her university so... Yeah~ She's only coming back in September.

Had shake for breakfast and continued reading Watashi Ni XX Shinasai until where they stopped, then browsed MangaFox for another manga to read.

Got hooked to one of the manga called H2. It had something to do with baseball, though. Not usually my thing but it looked promising. Anyways, had McD's for lunch - but that will remain our little secret :P - before continuing the manga up in my parents' room because I wanted to charge my iPad in the process.

At 4:45p.m I went to bathe and prepared for my Add Maths tuition that I was going to have at 6:00p.m. My mom got me a new teacher. Good thing too, since I'm being left behind in my studies.

Class was good. I like my teacher. She's quite young, though, like fresh out of university or something. But she's very nice and she explains everything properly to me, so I guess it's alright. She goes through everything step-by-step too, so I understand :)

Class ended one and a half hours later. By then, my parents had already returned from Singapore. I then continued reading H2 whilst eating dinner at the dining hall. However, when I reached the 60++th chapter of the manga, I started to doubt that the main character would end up with the person I wanted, so I decided not to finish it.

Actually, he did but he was very determined NOT to until the last two chapters or so. Therefore, I didn't like it.

Hell, I didn't even like the girl he liked. Bleghh~

Anyways, after that, I just browsed some more. Kagetora looked interesting, but it looked like one of those manga I'd read before but got bored of. I didn't pass it off completely though, because the manga was highly favourite-d.

Yeah~

Am also reading Kamichama Karin's sequel - Kamichama Karin Chu.

Haha.

That's about it for today :) Will blog again tomorrow or so.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol online no prescription cheap tramadol hcl 40 mg - tramadol online free shipping