Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

~02/08/2011~

Today's million-dollar question: How happy can a person feel?

* * *

Ola :)

Yes, I know. I haven't blogging as often-ly as I normally do, but I have a very valid reason. I haven't been sleeping early these couple-o-days.

It started when the whole family went out to Leisure Mall on Saturday and we walked pass Speedy. Saw that they were playing Transformers 2 on the big screen and my sister was like, "Hey, I've never seen this before. Can we watch it?" - or somewhere along those lines.

And since they came in a set thing with the first movie, we got them both for the price of RM49. Came back home after that but we weren't allowed to watch it until I got my job as certificate-printer done. There wasn't much to be done. Just 27 names. After finished 'em, I went upstairs to watch Transformers but halfway through, my dada said I left one out. So I had to go downstairs - very reluctantly, I might add - to do it again.

BEST part was - note the sarcasm here - I didn't save the previous cert template so I had to redo the whole bloody thing from scratch. You can imagine how frustrated I got. Dammit. Thanks to that, I missed a whole chunk of the movie.

That aside, after I finished the cert and the movie as well, my sister and I didn't wanna stop there. So, we opened the second CD and watched that too.

Guess what time we slept?

3:30++ in the morning.

Genius, I know.

Since then, my sleeping time has been all off. The very next day, I also slept at three something because once again they were showing Transformers 2 on Astro's channel 413 so my sister, mom and I watched that.

Haha.

Yesterday, I slept at twelve something nearing 1 o'clock because after tuition, my mom, dad, sister, and two of my mom's ex-students-cum-music-teachers and I went to the Pappa Rich restaurant that recently opened.

We didn't leave until very late because they were going on and on about the school's system et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

So yeah~

Today, on the other hand, I woke up very late. At like, 11 something because I was just too tired. To make things worse, my leg was feeling like shit. I don't know why but every time I wake up, it hurts.

That aside, I had my usual breakfast of shake, then Korean mee for lunch. Watched Lovely Cmplex on my iPad until mom and sister came back from visiting grandparents. Shortly after that, my sister and I went to fetch my brother from school.

At 4:30, my sister and I went to KLCC because she had to get ready for her trip back to Singapore tomorrow. Yeah~

The shopping was tiring, but for me, it was eventful to a certain degree too so it's okay :) For instance, I now have the 19th volume of Kaze Hikaru!!!!!!

I KNOW, RIGHT????

I couldn't wait to go home and read it. Also, I had dinner at Dome's so it was awesome. Talked about anime, for some weird reason, with my sister. Amazing right? Didn't think we'd be talking about that.

Ever.

Haha.

Came back at around eight o'clock after getting more stuff. I had some of my marble cake as a treat and chick peas too. Since then, I've been in my sister's room just chilling, using my iPad and watching Peter Chao videos on her laptop. He's funny, okay?

:P

So yeah~ Gotta ciao now :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: I'm reading this manga now, it's called Watashi Ni XX Shinasai and it's so damn cute. Look forward to a review soon :)

No comments: