Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

言葉はなに?

Today's million-dollar question: What are words?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Please go down a post and watch/listen to Chris Medina's "What Are Words"? It's so touching and I loved that he dedicated it to his girlfriend, who's going through hard times. Watch the video and then tell me if you start crying :P

This is gonna be a quickie cause I've gotta get to studying Bio soon. (Did I mention I'm gonna get screwed cause I don't know anything about Chapters 5 and 6?)

Woke up at 6:08a.m again, very reluctantly. Went to school, spent about an hour plus studying Chemistry with Kanga and Fina until our exam started.

It wasn't too bad. I mean, since it was primarily set with questions from Chapter 6, I could answer most of them. I left the whole last page blank, though :(

Recess was fine. I was a very good girl today. Didn't buy anything to eat. Just ate the bread I brought from home. Then, I walked up to class first. You know, a headstart.

-_-

Add Maths was challenging. I couldn't do the last question because I didn't know anything 'bout it. Fina helped with my bags again today until we were outside. I'm really grateful to her because she's been helping me out these past few days - then again, she gets to use the elevator so we're even :P

Came back home, ate, bathed then used my iPad for a while to read 07-Ghost since Joey made me like it :P That was when I saw my aunt had bought a new phone and sold hers to our maid - since she asked for it.

Guess what she bought?


I know, right? A bloody Samsung Galaxy Mini. Haha.

If she can't use it, she says she'll give it to me, so I'm keeping my hopes up :P Mwahaha. Anyways, after getting tired of reading 07-Ghost (yes, that actually happens to me, okay?), I studied Biology in my mom's room with the air-cond on.

Heehee.

About an hour after reading about mitosis and meiosis, I used the computer to watch Itazura Na Kiss and a few episodes of 07-Ghost. Then, I began updating my blog.

Gotta get to studying again so, this is me, signing off at 10:33p.m. CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

P/S/S: Please listen to the song!!

P/S/S/S: Pic curtesy of Google Images :)

No comments: