Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

~30/05/2011~

I blogged about the 29th in the previous post, by the way.

*          *          *

Okie dokie, so this is about our last day in Tanjong Puteri. I was sad to be leaving since it was a really nice place :P

Anyhow, I woke up at 7 something once again and began packing and stuff like that. At nine o'clock, we all left to our teacher's villa. There, we began revealing all the secret friends. It started off like this, a person stands up, states everything his/her secret friend gave him/her, and gets to guess who his/her secret friend is twice. If both guesses are wrong, then the secret friend is revealed. And the cycle continues.

It got to who I had convinced Joey was my secret friend and she was like, "Oh my God, so fast is your turn."

She was so surprised to see I wasn't her secret friend. It got to Joey pretty quick and boy, was she surprised beyond words when I stood up. She never would've guessed it was actually me. She hugged me so tightly I thought I was going to fall.

Haha, so cute :P

My secret friend was someone from our villa but I didn't know her very well. I still thanked her, though. She gave me a lollipop and a note. I told everyone I thought it was a girl cause the handwriting was very nice and all the guys were like, "Woi!" :P

Haha.

Yeah, it was overall a really great trip. I liked how it turned out. For lunch, we had McD's again and we talked about all kinds of things. Laughed and laughed until people from the next tables were wondering whether we escaped from a psychiatric hospital :P

After that, we were on our way back to the school. My ass was aching already when three o'clock came. We only reached school at 5 o'clock and even then, I had to wait for my dad since he was stuck in a jam in Bangsar -_-

Bleghh~

Upon reaching home, I immediately went to bathe because I had to do without washing my hair since they didn't have a hair dryer. I only found out Kiran's mom had a hair dryer when it was too late so...

-_-

After that, it was me with my iPad all the way. I read Marmalade Boy and finished it. I liked that manga pretty much. I wonder if I reviewed it? If I haven't, I might :)

Next, I'm gonna finish Tokyo Crazy Paradise, then start on Beauty Pop again before searching for Koukou Debut. I miss the old mangas :)

Heehee.

Slept at 12 something :) Watched the latest episodes of Gosick and Astarotte no Omocha too. The plot is beginning to develop in Astarotte no Omocha, so I think it's about to get more interesting :) Heehee.

That's about it then :) Will blog about today soon :P CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks, yeah?

No comments: