Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 12, 2011

なんども〜

You used to at least finish your homework.

*          *          *

Ola :)

I managed to wake up myself at 6 o'clock today :)

But that was not enough for me to reach school early and go for my morning briefing. I feel so guilty not showing up :(

Sat next to Sara again this morning :) Listened to the announcements by the teacher then we all went up to our classes to arranged our tables and chairs.

Why?

Have you forgotten?

Exams start today.

*Dramatic music plays* :P

The subject I was taking today was BM Paper 1 and Paper 2. So, after arranging everything and seating ourselves, the teacher in charge handed out the papers and the exam started.

It was alright, I guess.

For recess, I had luo mai kai courtesy of my grandparents' morning market in PJ :) Mwahaha. Shared some chicken with Cleo. Got "mad" when she and Sara wouldn't let me buy anything else to eat :'(

Haha.

The second paper wasn't as easygoing as the first one and my fingers were aching by the time I reached the last question. Not to mention my ass was making a fuss too -_- Bleghh~

After the papers were collected, the bell rang. I sweept the room in a hurry and thanked Kanga for throwing the rubbish for me as I rushed to the toilet before going to the back of my brother's school where my parents were waiting.

I made my mom late for her lesson :(

Upon my arrival back home, I ate lunch then took a bath. Then, I got started on my Add Maths work before tuition today. My sister and my friends came back from Redang a little before 4 o'clock and they played with Pepper. Haha. She was so cute, but she peed in the second living room :P

Haha.

Raymond bleached his hair O_O Seeing it up close makes me want to laugh, cause now he looks like a Golden Retriever.

Not that it's a bad thing :P

Anyways, at 4:30, my dad sent me out to Sean's house and I had lessons with him and his brother. Discussed mostly about Chapter 5, went back to Chapter 3 for a while and pretty much just went through formulas.

Yeah~

At 6:30, I came back home :) Used the iPad, reading Crazy Tokyo Paradise, one of the mangas I read before. It's just so nice :) The guy's so cute and the girl's hilarious :P Mwahaha.

Then I came down to blog :) Heehee. Okie, then. That's about it :) CIAO!!

P/S: Do me a favour and click on the ads? That's the least you could do, right? :P Thanks!!

No comments: