Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

~29/05/2011~

I'd never seen someone down so many packets of creamer in my life.

*          *          *

Ola :) This is blogging about the second day of my Tanjong Puteri trip. I ran quite a high risk of blogging about this today since I could easily have forgotten everything, but I was too lazy to blog about it yesterday so...

Here's the second day:

Woke up at 7:20 in the morning. I know, what a surprise, right? Trust me, I would've slept longer, except we had to go for breakfast at 8 o'clock. Joey was hilarious cause she thought it was 7:50 and she literally leapt up from bed and rushed to the toilet. She only found out later that she still had half an hour :P

We went to the same place we went to the night before for dinner. This time, though, I decided I had to treat her. Was a little bit tricky, cause I needed to pass her a message without letting her know it was from me. Luckily, I got a piece of paper from her earlier in the bus. Then, with my pencil, I wrote - in block letters - "BREAKFAST ON ME" signed "-SECRET FRIEND-"

Getting it to her was trickier still. I couldn't afford to just hand it to her then and there. It wouldn't have been convincing enough, so, I got up, went to the end of the table and told them to pass it all the way up to Joey.

My God, the look on her face was priceless. She was like, "Oh my God! She belanja me breakfast! I feel so guilty la! My God, I love my secret friend!"

And I was smiling like an idiot next to her, all the while saying, "Eee, I'm so jealous. Your secret friend treated you."

Of course, even then, I had to hurry and pay for her food because I was scared the waiters would ask her to pay. So, I told them I was paying for her too.

I had the same thing as yesterday, minus the Indian crackers, by the way :P

After that, we left to bowl. The competition was quite tiring, actually. I managed to strike once, though. By the end of everything, our lane had won second place, which was good enough, considering we were mostly amateurs.

We wanted to go cycling afterwards, but then we realized we were only allowed to cycle around the carpark, so we didn't waste our time. We went back to the villa, intending to go swimming. Kiran and Joey wore their swimsuits then we all went to the swimming pool, but when we got there, Kiran had to go off somewhere to do something and Joey got cold feet. I threatened to strip her, but she still refused to go. In the end, Joey, ZaZa and I went to ride the horses at Amigos Horse Riding. We were given some coupons and we didn't wanna waste it, so... :P

It was so cool. It'd been too long since I last rode a horse, and although our horse was pulled by the guide person, it was still nice. I loved touching the horses and listening to them huff at us. I took a picture with them, but using Joey's camera so I think I'll wait till she posts them on Facebook :)

Haha.

After that, we went back to the villa all tired and smelling of horses. Chilled for the rest of the evening till it was time to go out for dinner. We were sick of the mamak place, so our teachers brought us somewhere else this time where we could choose from a variety of shops.

Kiran, Joey, Choy, ZaZa, Aly, Bieber and I went together to McD's where we had a nice and filling dinner. I got those glass meals with the sundae :) Haha. Oh, not to mention we discovered Bieber's love for creamer. She literally took a whole bunch of creamer packets and sat there like a drug addict smoking weed. It was a real sight.

We all had a great laugh about it.

After dinner, we were on the way back to the bus when Kiran decided to get something for her secret friend, so I decided to get something for Joey too. I got her a TicTac and was sure to keep it from her. I even told her that I got KitKat for my secret friend. Then, when she was looking away in the bus, I turned behind to Bieber and told her to give it to Joey and tell her it was from her secret friend.

Joey was both surprised and pleased - I hope :P - to get the sweet. Haha.

That night, I watched all kinds of shows including "My Name is Earl." Was very entertaining and by the time I reached the midpoint of the show, everyone was already sleeping, so I switched the TV off when the show finished. Then, when I woke up at 3 o'clock, two people had vanished from the living room, so I went into the room to sleep, with only a towel as my blanket.

Sad, I know :P

That's about it for the 29th :) Will blog about the next day in the next post :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) TEEHEE :P Thanks!!

No comments: