Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

ハピバスデイ

Happy birthday Andyy.

* * *

Ola :)

I skipped school today to visit my grandparents up in PJ with my sister and mother. Only my brother went to school. Even so, I woke up at five something to turn my alarm clock off. Took a bit before I finally went back to sleep again.

Haha.

Drank shake in the car, under mom's orders. Upon our arrival to my grandparents' house, my mom, sister, aunt and I went to the morning market to get a few things, namely "lo mai kai."

I got a soya bean drink after all that and my sister got something similar too. But, in the car, my sister commented on how it tasted funny so she didn't finish hers. Mine had the same aftertaste, but I finished it anyway. I didn't feel it was nice to just throw it away.

Played with my SP most of my time there. My sister slept next to me on the bed upstairs. It was heaven. Haha.

Had lunch at noon. It was fantastic. I had fish, kangkung, and some chicken thingymajing. Awesome.

Soon, it was time to leave and we all bade our grandparents goodbye before leaving. Cheh, I could've come back, bathed and gone back to school -_-

So yeah, after I came back, we chilled for a while before my sister went out again to send me to school as well as fetch my brother back. See, I had to go for my librarian stuff as well as practice with Kanga and Cleo so even if I didn't wanna go to school in the morning, I had to go after school.

That's the way I like it :P

The meeting was mostly about what kinda games we want during Teacher's Day and it was alright, I guess. I mean, I, for some reason, became one of the facilitators on that day for one of the groups, and I was going to have to ask them what the heck my role is gonna be on that day.

At four o'clock, I met up with Kanga at 3A where she was still supervising and keeping an eye on her own junior's performance.

...

It was an improvement from yesterday, of course, but...

... Well, let's just say if they can improve as they did today, they'll perfect it in time.

The practice was alright, despite the fact Cleo got held up by her UBS people *looks pointedly at the UBS members* and now, all that's left to do is for Kanga and Cleo to memorize their parts and for me to practice playing whilst standing up.

Haha.

At five, we left and my sister, brother and I grabbed an Oreo McFlurry on the way back. I didn't have much though, cause I shared with my sister and I only took four to five bites.

Sigh~

Thought I would have lesson with our BM teacher today but she couldn't make it. Hallelujah. Haha. So I played with my SP some more after eating mee hoon with curry. Mwahaha.

After that, I was going to lay back, relax and read Marmalade Boy on my iPad when my sister insisted I go buy Ramlee burgers with my brother for her and him -_-

Bleghh~

Managed to pull her along, though :P

My parents came back shortly after that and I used my SP a little while longer before making my decision to update my blog :) Yes, I love my blog too much to abandon it now :)

Heehee.

Okie dokie then. That's about it. CIAO!!

P/S: please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: