Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, May 1, 2011

とても

Ola :)

Today, I woke up at 10 minutes to noon because the night before, I slept at 2:30, watching Bokura Ga Ita *We Were There*. Yes, I've watched it before, but I wanted to watch it again, so...

Heehee.

I hate Nana-san and Takeuchi-kun, though.

-_-

But why am I sharing this with readers I know don't watch anime -_-

Bleghh~

On the other hand, the first thing my dad made me do was run on the treadmill. Was really reluctant to do so, but I still did in the end. That shows how much I'm a good girl :P Well, I had something to keep me company *watching Bokura Ga Ita on my iPad* so it wasn't so bad.

After running, I watched Bokura Ga Ita a little bit more before going downstairs when I heard the rest of my familia were waiting for me to have lunch. My dad said it wasn't good to eat right after working out, so we played with Pepper for a while before I was sent to bathe before having lunch -_-

It was all part of their plan~ -_-

Bleghh~

Lunch was nice, though. We had brought back the chicken thingy and ostrich meat from yesterday, remember? We ate that with a veggie dish :) I finished just in time for my brother and I's English teacher to come for tuition.

Class was alright.

Madame Shirley's really amusing. I can't stop laughing in her lessons. But sometimes my brother acts too stupid for his own good.

Ugh~

Anyways, after tuition, I changed out of my clothes and the whole family went to see my grandparents. She was alright, not that I paid much attention during our visit. Not long after we arrived, I plopped down onto the couch and slept.

All the way until 6:30p.m.

That was when my parents decided it was time to leave for our next destination, which I thought was Leisure Mall since that was the plan we discussed last week. Unfortunately, my mom wanted to go to Mid Valley, so...

-_-

You see, under normal circumstances, I would have definitely preferred Mid Valley to Leisure Mall, but the thing was, we were going to watch a movie. To be more specific, Thor. I'm sure that, between you readers and me, that Mid Valley was a long shot when it came to movies, right?

Sure enough, Thor was impossible to watch today. The only seats available were the ones way in front. After Avatar, there was no way in hell we were going through that pain again.

We even tried the 3D one, against my mom's better judgement, but to no avail. The only ones available were either way in front, or way too late in the night.

Hell, there were people buying the 12:30 tickets.

In the end, we picked to watch Source Code. You know, the one with the Prince of Persia dude acting in it? Honestly, I preferred him in the Prince of Persia. After watching Source Code, I'm feeling a real urge to watch Prince of Persia again. Just before we left the house, they had that on TV. Pity I couldn't catch everything.

No worries, we have the CD :P

HAHA.

After watching the movie, we went to Din Tai Fung for dinner. I had shredded pork fried rice and we ordered side dishes, including my all-time favourite sesame dumplings in soya bean :P

When we finished dinner, we left the place for home. Upon reaching home, we entertained Pepper for a while before putting her back into her cage and engaging in other activities. In my case, it was updating my blog and setting the hotspot thing for my dad's iPhone. Thank God it works :)

Heehee.

Listening to the song Falling by Tyler Ward and Alex G. It's a really nice song, you know? :) I'll be going to sleep soon though -_- Bleghh~

Okie then. That's about it :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

I'm falling~ 
I'm falling~
In love with you~ :P

No comments: