Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, May 7, 2011

ばかりツイチオンと

Procrastination is a thief of time. And no one likes a thief.

*          *          *

Ola :)

I was supposed to go to school today. I can't believe I couldn't wake up. Because of that, I missed a valuable lesson of Chemistry. No words can describe how much I regret now :(

On the other hand, I woke up at 11 something, I think. Went outside to join my aunt on the sofa after brushing my teeth et cetera. I then watched CSI: Miami, CSI: NY and a little of CSI: Crime Scene Investigation before proceeding to bathe.

After bathing, I went downstairs and asked my maid to help me buy my lunch whilst I settled down to doing my Theory homework and my English tuition homework.

That was like, what, 5 minutes before she showed up for lesson? :P

Lesson today was alright. Humoring, as always. My brother's just so donkey sometimes. And every lesson, the Madame comes with different stories to tell, so every lesson's fun. This time, she told us of how there was once a monkey like 4 feet tall stood over her in her own bedroom.

She was so stunned, she couldn't even scream.

She's also a very hilarious woman. She makes English more fun than it already is.

When four o'clock came, I excused myself and went for my Theory class, packing my History and Mathematics books as well because I had another class after Theory with Sean.

Theory was alright, but frustrating. I can't seem to satisfy the teacher no matter what I do, and that infuriates me to no end. Eesh. And I was really grumpy today because I had tuition later and I had not finished my homework :P

Stupid reason to feel angry, but yeah~

Anyways, after Theory class, I went for my last tuition for the day at Sean's house for History and Maths.

Ended doing only Maths when my brother and I reached because my brother and Sean were so weak at the straight line topic. I mean, I was really bad too, but after yesterday's lesson, I kinda rebooted myself, you know? :)

Lesson ended at 7:30 this evening and I went home with my brother in the Nissan my mom picked us up in. Shortly after, my brother and I went to Summer Feels for dinner whilst my parents went off somewhere else. We didn't go together because my parents and aunt were going off with other people, and I wasn't in a sociable mood so I didn't them.

Had my usual Summer Grilled Chicken and a 100 Plus float :)

After that, my brother and I went around the night market, bought some stuff, including Rango and Yes Man, then went home.

But Ranga wasn't good :( It was still unclear, so my brother went to send it back since he was going to go to the night market with his friends.

I, on the other hand, have been on the computer since, alternating between watching Castle, downloading AJ Rafael and Gardiner Sister's versions of "When We Say (Juicebox)" and loading the newest episodes of Gosick and Hidan No Aria.

Yeah~

Oh, and of course, blogging as well :)

I'll be going up to sleep soon cause it's already 11:39 :) This is about it, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: The Nuffnang ads, please :) よろしくおねがいします :)

No comments: