Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

てめ

Did it ever occur to you that I'd listen to you if you were a little more sensitive?

*          *          *

Oh-my-God.

Exams are over.

I'm probably the happiest kid in the block. Hehe. I've been waiting for this day since exams started. Must be the whole "It's not called an exam week anymore, it's called an exam month" thing. Our exams are just taking up too much of our time.

-_-

I didn't wanna wake up today. I actually let my alarm ring on and on, not switching it off. Even when the maid came in and woke me up at 6, I didn't budge. Only at 6:15, I decided to get up and get ready for school.

Surprisingly, my mom sent me to the school entrance today. Must be because I brought the guitar today for practice. I'm counting the days down till Teacher's Day, so... Yeah~

Chemistry was alright. It SHOULD be. Kanga, Andyy and I always study a bit before any exam, so we're more or less prepared for every exam in a certain way :P

During recess, I went to the library because I was on duty today. Also, I had to study History, which was the next exam. We wouldn't have time to study after recess because it starts right after, so... Yeah~

Heehee.

Was alright as well, I guess. I tembak-ed a fair few, though :P

The last paper we had was Civic. I know, right? Why the hell would they make that a paper by itself? It's just questions with three bad answers and one good one.

??

It was alright as well.

Was so happy when the bell rang for the end of school. I went to the library for my duties till 3 o'clock then headed to the Bilik Serbaguna where Cleo was. Felt quite uneasy to be in the presence of so many UBS members when I'm not one of them, so I decided to go to where Kanga was, since she had my guitar. I also had to plan the mashup we're singing on Teacher's Day, so...

-_-

Egad. No offense, seriously, I admire how much effort they put into the dance and everything, but they're not in sync. It's something they have to work on, but I'm sure they'll get it if they practice more and more.

I'm talking about the prefect performance.

-_- But I just minded my own business and set about to writing the lyrics. At 4:30, Cleo met up with us in the classroom and we ran through the song together. I think it's good. Haha. Cheh~ :P No, but seriously, I think it's good. Cleo has to work on the high parts, but we'll get it done :)

At 5 o'clock, I went back home. Ate lunch, played with the SP for a while, then went to bathe before my dad, sister and brother and I went to send Pepper to the vet's for her next injection.

Saw the same ol' dogs as well as some new additions such as two Schnauzers, a mountain dog, and two of the most adorable Siberian Husky puppies I've ever seen. My sister and I actually got to touch 'em!! Whoo~ :P

Anyways, after they bathed Pepper and jabbed her, we went back home. Played with her for a while then I went upstairs. My eyelids were drooping shut and I nearly fell asleep with the SP on my bed.

-_-

Went downstairs to book the tickets for POTC tomorrow, but my sister asked me to accompany her to 7 Eleven so I didn't get to finish it. She bought an ice cream and some Japanese rice cake thing before we came back home...

... Where we were told we're not watching a movie tomorrow because my brother and I have school the next day.

The joy, right?

Ugh~

So I'm chillin' here, updating my blog and stuff :) That's about it. CIAO!!

P/S: Do me a favour and click on my ads? Thanks!!

P/S/S: To Kanga and Cleo, I'm only coming to school after school. I'll meet you guys at the canteen at 1:50, kay? 

No comments: