Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, May 19, 2011

無効で

Results don't make the man. In the long run, it's who we really are, inside.

*          *          *

Aiseh~

Sorry I haven't been updating for a few days. I haven't had the will so... yeah~

On the other hand, a miracle happened today. I woke up at 5:46a.m. Went to my parents' room, bathed et cetera, et cetera, et cetera, but still left the house at 6:38 -_- Why?

My parents were playing golf.

The joy, right? I know -_- Why can't my sister send us instead?

...

LIGHT BULB~~~~ (from Despicable Me? :P)

Went for morning briefing. Was alright. Just found out that I actually finish my exams on Tuesday, not Thursday. Only the ones taking Accounts were finishing on Thursday. Our last subject is Chemistry on Tuesday. Then, after that, it's holidays, all the way.

Tomorrow's subject is Modern Mathematics so it's easier on my head to cram everything, but I still need to memorize formulas et cetera.

Bleghh~

Went up to class after all the assembly stuff. Our first exam was Biology Paper 2, with all the experiments and reports. Of course, I might as well have taken the exam blindfolded because I didn't know two thirds of the stuff on the friggin' piece of paper.

I seriously need to start studying Bio for real?

-_-

After the exam ended, we packed our bags because we were told we had to take our exams downstairs in the Bilik Serbaguna. Didn't really bother me, so... Yeah~

Had recess with Cleo. Bought roti canai for the first time in a long time. I'll give that a rest for another long while before taking it again. You know, now that I have a weighing scale at home, it ain't nice to see me gain weight every so often -_-

Bleghh~

I hate that my weight changes even before and after I bathe. I mean, what the heck?

But never mind.

After recess, I had Chemistry Paper 2. Studied with Andyy, Danya and Kanga before we faced our destinies :P

The paper wasn't too bad. I mean, I knew three quarters of it. The other quarter was just... plain... retarded. Haha. I'll have to buck up on that too, of course.

After the exam, Kanga, Cleo and I proceeded to the condo and stuff. After eating lunch and discussing about whatever we had to discuss, I went back home, bathed and got ready to go for Add Maths tuition.

Was nice. Sean was annoying me as usual, but that's nothing new, so... -_-

Just came back and am now blogging before I decide not to again. Haha. Gotta go study Modern Mathematics now :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads. Won't take long and doesn't you a cent :) Thanks!!

No comments: