Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

~02/05/2011~

Ola :)

Today I woke up quite late as well. And boy, did I get a surprise when I went downstairs and saw the whole Chung family gathered in the living room. There were like six people just waiting for the seventh member of their family to finish her lesson.

Haha.

I actually went back up because the sight kinda scared me :P

I skipped breakfast today, since there was only so much time left before it was time to eat breakfast. So, I used my iPad and read some manga. There's this new one I'm currently reading called Full Contact. So far, it's interesting :)

Lunch was okay. After that, I continued using my iPad. Actually, a great majority of my time today I spent on my iPad because I was reading the manga :P Haha.

By the way, did you like what I did to my blog font? It's called "Coming Soon". Don't ask me why it's such a weird name. I just like it :) Heehee.

At around three something, my parents asked me to bathe because we were going out to ssee our grandparents yet again. So, yeah, we went to see them. My brother and I grabbed some bread and curry there before we all headed out to Pavilion.

The first thing we did when we got there was go to City Chain to service my brother's watch. There was something wrong with the hand that turned the dates, so...

-_-

I was in Speedy next door while they were servicing it. I thought our next stop was the Food Republic since it was already 7:15 and I already had an appetite worked up, but NO, my mom insisted on going to Tangs first to see something.

Walked around with my mom and aunt with my earphones stuck in my head pretty much the whole time. Then, when it came to trying out some blouses, she got me to try one as well as a sleeveless country-like dress.

Hell, I looked friggin' ridiculous in the dress. Even my mom thought so, so it saved me from having to walk out of the dressing room looking like an idiot -_-

Note to parents: Never get me anything sleeveless.

The other blouse she had me try on was nice, so she bought that for me -_- Honestly, it's amazing how hard my parents are trying to get me girly stuff. Quite unfortunately, it's troublesome for me -_-

Anyways, after Tangs, my mom once again insisted on going to see Burberry because she wanted to see something, apparently. I once again reluctantly followed her -_-

I swear, one day, I'm going to buy over all of those shops so I can close them all down.

:P

We finally had dinner after that. I had a Korean dish - the bulgogi set - same as my brother. Then the whole family shared between two other dishes and some "tau fu fa" and other stuff in that area.

Once we were all full and satisfied, we went off to buy some stuff at Beard Papa. I wanted the fondant, but -_- Then we went to Lavender's and bought me a tuna bun. Our last stop was Dragon-i because my dad and aunt wanted to get the glutinous rice with abalone and red bean thingymajing. My mom just wanted the free trendy recycling bag -_-

Haha.

When we got home, I finished my Maths homework then went to bed.

That's about it for now :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!!

No comments: