Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, May 1, 2011

~30/04/2011~

Ola :)

I blogged about the 25th in the previous post. It was prepared, so... :)

As for today, it was my school's Anugerah Cemerlang event and I was supposed to be present because I got straight A's for my PMR. Thing was, I wasn't sure if it was supposed to start at  7:30 or 8:30, so I set the alarm at 6 and 6:20.

I didn't wake up at either times.

Know what time I woke up?

7:30 a.m, and even then, it was with the help of my mom who came into the room and kept badgering me about what time I was to reach school.

Bleghh~

I pretty much couldn't care less about the Anugerah Cemerlang thing. Doesn't matter to me whether or not I get it -_- I just wanted to sleep.

Anyways, after reluctantly getting up, dressing and going to school, I brought my dad on a "tour" around the school trying to find out where the hell they were holding the Anugerah Cemerlang.

You see, I couldn't remember if it was at the assembly hall or the school's dewan, so...

Hehe~

:P

Eventually I found out they were at the dewan, so upon my arrival, I registered myself then went to find my friends. My dad, on the other hand, found company in Kanga's dad, so I didn't have to worry :)

They started off with speeches, as I already guessed, so I read the book Cleo brought called Silent Boy. It was okay at first, and I know it probably gets better with every page I read, but I was too lazy to continue. Plus, under Puan Paul's eyes, I wasn't sure I wanted to do anything unwanted :P

After I collected my "anugerah", they had some kind of persembahan by the "school band". It was... disastrous, in my opinion. The music dominated the girl's voice, they sang out of tune and the transition between songs was messy.

This is what happens when the teacher becomes a little too confident with his pupils.

But anyway, after a few more performances *better ones*, we decided to leave. "We" being my dad and I, Cleo and Kanga. See, while we were talking at our places, it suddenly jumped to them wanting to hang out at my place. I didn't think our dads would actually consent to that.

Haha.

So they followed us back home. Stopped at McD's for "breakfast" then went back home to eat it. Then, we chilled round the computer for a while before I did my Theory homework and left them to watch the TV when my English teacher came for tuition.

Left to the office at 4 o'clock for Theory class and came back an hour and a half later. My dad was going to bring us all out *including Pepper* for her to be bathed at the pet shop.

Oh-my-God, not only did I see the collies again, but I also saw THREE Siberian Huskies. I shall now indulge in something I normally never indulge in.

Picture posts.


This was the collie :) Yes, cute :P


This is the same collie. Her name's Lassie :)


Haha. This is a real poodle. Her name's actually Benjo, but Cleo and I call her Princess.


Cute, right? :P


Ooh, this is the white Siberian Husky I saw. It was frightened the first time I tried to touch it near its ears *I was a little scared it might bite me in defense too* but after that, it was okay with me :)


This is the one that was lying down next to the one above. This one has a darker shade of black mixed with white but it's still as cute :) I wanted to know its gender, but :(


Nice angle of the dog, right? :P


This one is always lying down. No idea why -_-


This was when someone entered the room :)


This little handsome pooch is also a Siberian Husky but this one is a little more active than the previous ones. For one, he actually hangs his tongue out :P The groomer helped to steady his head so I could take a picture of him :) Heehee.


See? Beautiful shade of auburn, right? I absolutely loved his fur.


At first I thought his eyes were red, but then I figured they just looked dark from the lighting. And my sucky handphone camera -_-


THIS one is a Golden Retriever that I found at the back of the store. Cute, right?


Same little poochie :) I let it lick me :P


This was the last Siberian Husky. And probably the only real-looking one that you see in movies. You know, like Eight Below and stuff like that? Really cute, right? It's black and white :)


Heehee~ :P

I went crazy seeing that many Siberian Huskies in one place, seriously. My dad kept gesturing for me to stop squealing all the time :P

After Pepper was bathed, we went back home and Kanga and Cleo bathed. I bathed too, and when I came out, Kanga told me her dad insisted on bringing her and Cleo out for dinner, so they would not be joining my family at Bukit Jalil.

Our dinner was okay. My parents just wanted to use up the coupons they received because the deadline was today, but in the end, they couldn't use it. Why? Because they ordered a set meal and the coupons didn't apply for those.

In the end, to utilize the coupons, my dad had to order a chicken dish and ostrich meat.

Woo~

To bring back home, of course :P

And now I'm here, blogging about today. I actually started this post at 11:54p.m, but I figured I wouldn't be able to finish it in time for the day to still be the 30th of April, so I marked it so.

That's about it, then :) CIAO!!

P/S: PLEASE CLICK THE ADS!!! Thanks :)

P/S/S: The dogs are cute, right? :P

No comments: