Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ラキです!

Why would we compare ourselves to onions?

*          *          *

Ola :)

Today was a reasonably good day. I woke up at 6:05 though -_- Actually, my phone fell on the floor today. So, when it rang at FIVE TWENTY IN THE MORNING, I had to climb down as fast as crap and switched it off.

Unfortunately, it was still FIVE TWENTY IN THE MORNING, so I climbed back to sleep :(

Didn't know my dad was going to play golf today -_-

Ugh~ Ended up going to school only at 6:55 a.m. Decided against attending morning briefing and instead went to the hall where I chatted with Sara, Choy and Shuen before they started the morning assembly.

After the assembly, we went up to our respective classes and lessons commenced. Our first subject was Add Maths and we did more revision with our teacher. I'm disgusted with how little I know and I'm goddamn envious of Wei En cause he's got the brain of Einstein.

-_-

Come to think of it, they DO have similar characteristics...

:P

Anyways, after Add Maths came BM. We were all supposed to go to the AV room in the library, but there was a small announcement by two girls so Fatin, from our class, helped convey the message.

It was actually about a Program Pertukaran Sekolah that our school participated in. The places that were offered were Singapore, Japan and Thailand, so naturally, everyone went ballistic. I'm not gonna lie, even I was psyched. Seeing so many people interested in it made my heart sink a little cause I don't do too well with so much competition. Either way, Fatin said that whoever was interested could give their names to our discipline teacher, Puan Sareah.

After that, we all left to the AV room where we heard presentations from Bila and Haylie on the Cerpen Israk and Drama Gelanggang Tuk Wali. I haven't read Gelanggang Tuk Wali yet, but I know that it's about this teacher that got killed by his own grandson at the end of everything -_-

Bleghh~

Being a Tuesday and my duty day in the library, I was allowed to leave 10 minutes earlier to have my lunch before doing my duties in the library, so Kanga and I went out. I had to do two things with that amount of time instead of eat. They were:

1. Hand in the Tanjung Puteri form to Puan Song or I won't be able to go for the trip after the hols.

2. See Puan Sareah and give her my name.

After canceling the first thing off my list, I went to see Puan Sareah. Apparently I was the first one there *since everyone else was having lessons* so I told her I wanted to apply for the thingymajing. She showed me a list of criteria that I had to fulfill before applying and after assuring her *and myself* that I qualified, she said I had to call my parents and ask for their permissions.

Of course, my mom said yes.

By the time I came back to the room, more people had gathered because the bell already rang. Guess what the teacher said?

"Tak boleh dah. Satu lelaki satu perempuan saja."

I was stunned beyond belief. I had no friggin' idea it was a first come first serve thing. I thought I had to battle it out in interviews et cetera. There were a LOT of disappointed people. Hell, there were a lot of disappointed girls who couldn't apply. They all thought it was an I-will-kick-your-name-out-in-the-interviews thing.

Only two guys wanted to apply. That was Ray and Jer. They tried to get the teacher to put both their names in, but her words were firm and in the end, only Ray could go.

And honestly, though I do feel guilty about not being able to go with my friends, I'm very excited about this :) But it feels like I cheated, since I was allowed to go out 10 minutes before recess -_-

Oh well :P

After recess, we had Maths, but our teacher didn't show up, so we went to the library. There, I used the little leather book my sister bought for me from Singapore :) Heehee. Plus, what with my dad said in the car the other day, I can't wait for her to come back from Redang :)

Next came Chemistry. It was fun today. I had to help Danya and Naufifi with some of the questions, though, cause they didn't understand what the heck the teacher was spouting. I liked today's lesson. I actually felt it was a waste when the bell rang the end of Chemistry period for today.

The last period was Pengawasan, so I used that time to hand in all the English homework papers to Puan Prema. I've been so irresponsible lately :(

When the bell rang the end of school, I proceeded to the library to Kanga, then she left to see Cleo. I told her that if she wanted to come to the library later, she could. Me, on the other hand, did my duties, cleaned my shelves, arranged the books, then indulged in lyric-writing at the front counter with the leather book.

My friends are calling me a cow-killer for that, though -_-

??

私殺動物じゃない

When three o'clock came, I left the library with Kanga and Cleo, who had come a few minutes before, and we went to the canteen so I could eat. I had nasi lemak. Not my proudest moment, but I had to eat, right?

When 4:30 came, I went outside where I parted with Kanga and Cleo and went back home. Used the iPad and SP for a while then sat down to blog :) Heehee. Brother's having tuition now so... :)

That's about it then :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on the Nuffnang ads, yeah? Thanks a lot :)

P/S/S: Exams start in two days. Prepared yet?

...

No comments: