Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, February 21, 2011

あんたのため

This is for all the uncredited people who helped me spiritually when I had my seizure.

Thanks to my parents who helped me both spiritually and financially as well. Without them, I wouldn't have the money to be diagnosed. Thanks to Mommy who prayed for me that night in my room. Thanks to Daddy for the kisses on my forehead. You don't say much, but your actions convey otherwise :P

Thanks to my aunt *Kuku* for helping me by massaging my temples and shoulders when I complained they were aching. They're the reason I could sleep well at night :)

Thanks to Aunt Nan for the prayers too. I know you're a strong believer and I don't doubt part of the reason I'm okay is because of your whole-hearted prayers.

Thanks to my grandparents who helped me spiritually as well :) I know I probably worried you *Cheh~* so sorry too :P

Thanks to my sister who bothered to ask me how I was doing :) I'm okay now, as you probably know from the posts :P Can't wait for you to come back :) Heehee. Hope you play well in Penang.

Thanks to my teachers who cared for me, sent me to the hospital, and were extremely nice and understanding when I came back to school - letting me send me homework in later than others :P Thanks to my previous year's BM teacher for the concern you showed :) I'm pleased to say I'm better now. Thanks to Puan J, Puan Faridah and my BM teacher for the kindness you've shown. And sorry Puan J, if I scared you to no end :P

Large thanks to Sara who actually followed me all the way to the hospital and explained my condition to the teachers and my parents :P I'm thanking you here even though you were called today during the assembly because no one saw you :( Know that I'm really grateful you were there :)

Lastly *and probably most importantly :P* thanks to Kanga, Chucky, Andyy, Danya *if you did :P*, Cleo and everyone in 4 Beta and even those not from 4 Beta for the prayers. I know Puan J didn't know about how hard you were praying, but don't worry, kay? I know I'm alright because of you :P Thanks to Kanga and Chucky for the tears too :P

If I missed out anyone, I didn't do it with evil intentions :) You know who you are :) That's all that matters.

And pray for good MRI results tomorrow :P

CIAO!!

P/S: CLICK MY ADS :P

No comments: