Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, February 14, 2011

~13/02/2011~

Ola :)

Okay, I'm blogging about the 13th of February, which was yesterday, and it was also a Sunday. Had to wake up dreadfully early - to me - because my dad wanted to bring me to see our family physician, Dr. Thong. He also had to get his and my mom's blood test results back.

We left the house at around nine o'clock. NINE o'clock. How bloody torturous is that, right? :P Hey, I care nuts bout you, but I canNOT function well that early in the morn'.

-_-

Even so, I had to do it. And even when we got there, there were - I think - two more patients of his who had arrived before us, which probably meant we were going to be there for another hour at the least.

The LEAST.

I was not joking.

Our family physician was famous - or rather, infamous/notorious - for taking his time with all his patients - spanning from half an hour till about an hour, if we're lucky. My dad and I could have had lunch in KLCC and still made it in time for our appointment -_-

So, to kill time, my dad bought the Star newspaper and I read the Sports' section alongside him. Saw the article on Wayne Rooney's awesome bicycle kick too. My family and I saw it live the night before at my grandparents' place too and we knew it would be the talk of the Sports' section since it was a real chun-ted thing :P

Coming from a very non-football fan - a very non-sports-anything fan, actually - this must be all very shocking to my acquaintances :P

Haha.

Anyways, after that it was pretty much just me constantly listening to the ending theme of Full House whenever someone gets a text message -_- bleghh~

Finally, at 11:10, we were received by Dr. Thong and my dad was briefed about his blood test results and how he should exercise more. Mwahaha :P Then he heard about my case and he advised me to get as much rest as possible and to continue taking the medication. The final step to recovery would be the MRI. If it shows that nothing is wrong with me up in my head, then I'm fine :)

I hope -_-

Bleghh~

Our session took half an hour and after taking care of the bill, we left for home to pick up my brother for lunch at a small shop near our house called Tung Jing. There, we had a variety of dim sum and noodles :) Then, we ordered takeaway for my mom and aunt back at home and headed there after that.

My brother then decided he wanted to get a haircut so I followed suit with the intentions of cutting my hair short so I didn't have to tie it up to school.

God, we waited for at least an hour and a half before they attended to us. And even so, they cut my brother's hair first. I just sat next to him and watched -_- Was his turn to watch me after that though, so I guess we're tied in that sense :P

So now I have short hair :) I still think it could've been shorter, though -_-

What's with me, right?

:P

Returned home after paying the hairdresser then did homework whilst watching Castle and at the same time "texting" my sister on text me, an app for the iPhone and iPad. Now, however, for the iPad, you have to buy it for one ninety nine. No idea why.

-_-

Slept at about twelve something but nearly screamed when my brother switched the lights on to go to the toilet. He's a real jackass when it comes to things like that, you know? Do you know how hard it is for me to go back to sleep once someone wakes me up like that? On top of that I still have a headache.

Ugh~

Had to clench my fists, grit my teeth and flex my feet to the point of them cramping before I finally calmed down. Cried in the process but that helps, so -_-

Bleghh~

That's about it :)

CIAO!!

No comments: