Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

始めよう

Ola :)

It is currently 6:30 in the morning and I'm still at home because my marvelous parents are getting ready for a morning of golf -_-

Now you see why I wake up early.

Yet I'm still waiting -_-

Anyways, thought I'd just blog about something since I've got time.

Let's see, I finished my BM Gaya Bahasa thingymajing and all my other homework for Tuesday but I've still got tuition homework as well as school homework that is due tomorrow.

Don't we all just LOVE life?

-_-

Slept at around 12 something yesterday because I was doing that Gaya Bahasa thing. That was the one that ate up all my sleep -_- bleghh~ I'm gonna hate presenting it in class. I've actually always hated going up in front of the class alone and talking about something I don't have any interest in.

Yet we all have to, because it's part of our Oral -_-

Cacat, I know.

We were all very lucky yesterday, English-wise, though, because our teacher didn't ask for our Oral :P Mwahaha. That just means I have another day to prepare for it :P

My iPod freaked me out yesterday because I was charging my iPad and I wanted to listen to some music so I brought my iPod down to plug it in but I couldn't get it to switch on.

Freaky, right?

I literally panicked because I was so scared my iPod was spoilt. Even re-starting it didn't do any good! So I decided to plug it into the computer to see if it would switch on.

Turns out it was just very, very, very low on battery -_-

Bleghh~

Oh, mom's down. Gotta ciao~

CIAO!!

No comments: