Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, February 13, 2011

ここにいる~

Okay, there is a friggin' high possibility the person I'm directing this to will never read this post but I just have to post this.

Which also brings me to this question: why the hell am I so nosy?

Easy - I'm that kind of person. I've got some kind of need to know a certain amount of things just so I can satisfy my curiosity. The term "curiosity kills the cat" is probably the reason why I hate cats -_-

That was... retarded, but that's not the point.

It's like that episode of Castle when Bobby Mann from the TV show apparently had a heart attack but actually was murdered? Beckett and Castle had to go around asking questions that would unmask the murderer, but since they didn't want the media to find out, they had to say it was to tie up loose ends for the coroner's report.

-_-

That wasn't the best example to pick, but for now, that'll have to do.

Anyways, I won't be mentioning any names, but it doesn't take a genius to know who I'm referring to.

Do you know I am so unbelievably tired of people who act as if the world is ending just because of one effing guy? Do you?!

Sure, he/she was your love. Sure, he/she was...

Oh my God, look at that, I can't even continue that line, which shows exactly how pointless these sort of things are in your youth. I mean, I know there have been rare relationships that have lasted incredibly long - I'm sure you can think of someone - but that doesn't necessarily apply to everyone, and it is definitely not the right kind of water for testing.

Can't you just enjoy a normal high school life? Can't you just focus on your education? Hell, is there not one human being in school who doesn't have "Get a boyfriend" as part of their New Year's resolutions?

I'm so glad you're finally calling it off yourself. I'm so glad you're finally seeing the light. I'm so glad you're finally noticing the more important things in life that have more value than whatever you saw in him/her.

Do not, I repeat, do NOT ruin it by running the same mistake by again. Doesn't matter how much you long for the feeling once more, doesn't matter how much you crave for the spark once again, because you've got better things to worry about.

And I swear, if you do something like this again, I will kill you.

:P

CIAO!!

P/S: And despite whatever negative things I'm spouting about here, I'll always be here for you, okay? Whenever you need someone to talk to or someone's shoulder to cry on, I'm here :)

No comments: