Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

~14/02/2011~

Today was quite a day for me. I learnt a number of things that opened my eyes.

First would be that I've got a whole lot of growing up to do. Both mentally and in my writing style. My sister mentioned to me before about how she actually just reads my blog to know what's going on in the house. She doesn't read my anime or manga reviews and I get that it's probably because she doesn't like them - anymore - but still, I like to know that people of all ages can read my blog because they think its contents are all worth reading.

Take my sister's blog posts, for example. I don't think there is one post I have not read yet regardless of whether or not I know what the hell she's talking about. Her most recent post was a post of her replies to what a certain commenter on her CBox commented about my sister's opinions on Amy Chua and the way she disciplined her children.

I was - I can imagine her nose high up in the air now - awed by how maturely she handled the commenter's comments and how she didn't lash out at her because honestly speaking, I would have kind of lost my cool.

Actually, my first opinion on Amy Chua would have been very rudely and immaturely done too.

So, whenever I think about that, I get so disappointed. Before this, there was a time my parents were, if I didn't remember wrongly, discussing about something related to criticism, I was there with my sister, and I was very subtly reprimanded for not being able to accept constructive criticism - the type of criticism that is good for you, so you don't get overconfident and think that the present you is good enough.

My personality gets me worked up whenever I am belittled or judged that in my mind I'm probably insulting that person every way imaginable. And every time I think about the times I am about to do that, I end up criticising myself for being such a child.

Even now, as I'm typing this, I'm actually refraining from typing "Bleghh~", which I'm sure you know is my signature utterance -_- *next to that*

Sigh...

I also learnt that watching Castle has unconsciously made me deduce things without me realizing it - whenever I suspect something - which is not bad, of course, I'm just saying :)

Then, obviously, you have the "I learnt a lot of things because I had tuition yesterday" :P

Haha.

That's about it :)

CIAO!!

P/S: I'll try changing my writing for the better, but that doesn't mean I'll alter the bleghh~s and -_-s

:P

No comments: