Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, February 27, 2011

~26/02/2011~

Yo.

Today wasn't very fruitful. For one, I wasn't awake for most of the day. I woke up at 12:30p.m. and went downstairs after washing up and brushing my teeth.

Last thing I remembered was choosing the Cooking Dash application on iPad whilst sitting down on the couch in the living room, with my brother on the other couch.

Then, I was lying down on my side facing the back of the couch. There were voices behind me and I could obviously make them out: my mom, aunt and brother - discussing something with such anxiety.

When I came to, it was already four something. That was a very long sleep. There were blankets on me and my bolster was in my arms. Felt unbelievably groggy and my head was spinning to no end.

After six, my dad came back for a brief moment to see how I was doing, then he left again for his friend's company dinner. I didn't know that, though. He called not long after to ask if I wanted him back home. Since he was already there, I asked him to just go ahead and attend the dinner.

I didn't want to be the object of his friend's hatred :P

When my mom returned, all we had left to do was wait for my brother's tuition teacher to leave. Can't say I liked her much, though.

Finally, she left and my family and I went to Summer Feels for dinner, as promised by my mom the day before :P Since I literally didn't eat anything today, I was famished.

I had my usual Summer Grilled Chicken with mushroom sauce, coleslaw and my soursop blended :) Boy, I haven't felt that full in ages.

Haha.

After that, we went for a little stroll around the night market before going back home. My mom used my iPad for a while to research on epilepsy and others for a while before we finally turned in for the night.

It was a pity I couldn't join my brother for the English lesson today. Not to mention, I skipped Theory class as well as Modern Maths tuition. Before sleeping, I called Sean's mom to explain the situation and arrange a class for tomorrow at nine in the morning. Then, I set an alarm for eight :)

Doesn't take a genius to realize I had another seizure, right?

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my nuffnang ads!! :) Thank you!

No comments: