Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, February 27, 2011

~22/02/2011~

The 22nd was quite a long time ago, so I don't really remember much of it, but I'll just type what I DO remember.

It was the day of my MRI and I remember being very nervous about it. Not because I was scared I would get a tumour *I knew I wouldn't* but because I didn't know what was going to happen in the "tunnel" during the MRI.

I had to wake up very early, even though I was skipping school. After my brother woke up, my mom woke me up at 6 something to get me prepared. While I did that, she sent my brother to school.

When she came back, my parents and I left for SDMC - previously SJMC. We were the first ones to use the MRI machine thingymajing, which was lucky, in a way, but we still had to wait before we could use it, so my parents and I went to have some kind of meal first.

"Roti canai"... Yumm~ :P

We were just in time to use the machine when we came back. I was led into a changing room where the nurse asked me to change into the hospital gown. Was super hard finding out how to tie the stupid thing around me, but eventually, I just tied it around my front.

It was so cool going into the tunnel. The nurse said I was not allowed to move my head while the loud music was going on or all the data will be useless. She also said she'd be switching on some music for me as to shut out the loud noises.

Tch, please. They did everything BUT shut the loud noise out. They played Richard Clayderman, okay? Super familiar music, but it didn't help at all -_-

I tried to sleep through the noise, but I was afraid I would move my head, so I just stayed pretty much awake through it all.

It was over in awhile and I was allowed out to my parents. We then waited to collect my results before going up to see my neurologist.

As I expected, nothing was wrong with me. My MRI showed my brain was normal and nothing suspicious or weird was going on up in my head. After arranging our next meeting with the doctor, we went downstairs to get more medicine for me then we left.

Now I just have to remember if I visited my grandparents after leaving the hospital -_-

Being a Tuesday, I didn't have any tuition to go to, so I spent my time at home doing homework. As you can imagine, nothing interesting happened.

That's about it :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang ads :) Thanks!

No comments: