Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, February 20, 2011

~18/02/2011~

~For your information, I blogged about the 17th in the previous post. Enjoy~

The 18th wasn't so bad, really. I woke up at 5:45a.m. *I know, I'm so psyched whenever I get to wake up later than usual*, bathed, changed and left for school.

Chatted with Karisma outside the library whilst waiting for the rest of the board to arrive and start the meeting at 7 o'clock.

Oh, and if Danya's reading this, then we're now supposed to sit at our respective departments and discuss about our plans for the year during our morning briefings.

After briefing, we went down to the hall for our assembly. Had to sit all the way in front this time because of the retarded prefects - no disrespect to my friends - who can't seem to chill.

Ugh~

Went up to class after the speeches et cetera, et cetera, et cetera.

First subject for the day was Modern Maths and we were given loads of notes to write. So Danya, if you read this, you have lots of things to do :P By the way, if you want to attempt the Modern Maths questions, then our homework that day was Exercise 3.3A No. 3, 5, 7, 10 and 12 :)

Next up was Chemistry but our teacher wasn't going to come in despite I saw her during assembly. She must have had something really important to do - like take care of the Form 3s or 5s that were having their exams - so we were left without anything to do. Well, we weren't given homework, but my classmates were all clambering to finish their Bio files because they had to hand it in that day.

I, on the other hand, decided I wanted to figure out an Add Math question I didn't get the answer for yesterday because my parents insisted I go to sleep -_-

Decided to skip recess to head to the library to continue figuring out the Add Maths questions. Brought Cleo along because she never eats during recess. Met up with Sausage and we tried to solve it together. Got the gist of what we were supposed to do but due to me solving the first part wrongly, we couldn't get the right answer.

Wanted to hit myself :P

But I'm so happy I could solve all the questions in the end. Huge thanks to Sausage for telling me what to do :P

BM was next and the teacher gave us some work to do in the BM Twitter book after explaining how we were supposed to do it. She also told us what was coming out for our exam so we'd be prepared.

The joy~

-_-

Last subject today was Add Maths but since we only had one period of it, there wasn't much we could do. We just discussed the questions that my classmates were having problems with, then the bell rang and we were let off. No homework.

Cleo followed me to the "ahli kongsi gelap" place and Kanga followed shortly after. Then I went back home in my mom's student's mom's car :)

At home, I ate fried rice then went to bathe. Came down, called Sean's house to ask his mom what time my class was today then went to sleep on my mom's orders :P

Woke up and ended up being super late for tuition -_- Class was supposed to start at 4 o'clock. I woke up at 4:30p.m, then some misunderstandings led me to believe my dad was supposed to fetch me to tuition, so I stayed at home waiting and waiting for him but he never showed. Called my mom and realized that he was only to send me home but I was to walk there.

Ended up reaching Sean's house only at 5:45p.m.

-_-

Class was okay. Did Chapter 3 Sets for Modern Maths. Didn't have History with Sean's dad because it was too late by then and my dad had already arrived to fetch me home. Had to postpone the lesson to the next day after Theory class.

Came back, toyed with my iPad for a while then had to go to sleep :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Do me a huge favour and click my nuffnang ads :)

No comments: