Please Click This Before Reading :D

Saturday, February 12, 2011

~11/02/2011~

Ola :)

Okay, so this post is actually about yesterday :)

I woke up at 5:40a.m.

I know, right? This is the first time I've woken up so late.

Haha.

Managed to get to school and still be considered early, of course. Felt a little giddy about meeting all my friends again since I left them in a pretty awkward situation -_- My librarian friend was like, "Lou, are you okay??"

And I asked, "Oh, you heard?"

"Everybody heard."

...

Shit, right? :P

After that, we chatted a little more about what happened *because I couldn't remember anything* and then about some other stuff :)

Nothing important was mentioned during morning briefing, so following that, we all went downstairs to the  hall for our assembly. Whilst the Malays read their Yassin, the non-Muslims did their own stuff. For me, it was mostly smiling sheepishly at my friends and waving franticly at Chucky who seemed ecstatic to see I was fine.

:P

Up in class, I greeted all my friends and answered the usual questions, "You really don't remember anything?"

"No, I seriously don't remember."

-_-

The first subject that day was Modern Maths and my cirque of friends got scolded by teacher because we're always talking a little here and there while doing work :P What?? I wanted to know what happened :P

Second was Chemistry and whilst I was walking up the stairs to get to the lab, I ran into one of the teachers who witnessed me having a seizure and she was like, "Oh, you dah okay ke?"

And then we talked for a while before she let me go up :)

Honestly, she's not such a bad teacher when it comes to things like these. But I didn't like her the first few times I saw her because she was being really mean :P

Chemistry was okay. I missed the beginning of the third chapter so I was a bit blur, but I think I can catch up soon :)

Recess was next and I ate roti telur and a little of my fried rice :) Haha. Hung around with Cleo, mostly :) since Kanga was busy with her duty -_- But can you believe it? A senior prefect heard that I had a seizure. What the hell, right? :P

Bleghh~

After that was BM but I didn't bring my mahjong paper for the presentation cause I had a seizure so I didn't have to present. Bad news is, I have to present on Thursday -_-

At least I'll do it with Sara :P

Lastly was Add Maths, haha. But before the teacher came in, I got a full reenactment of what really happened that day when I had the seizure with Chucky and Kanga playing both themselves and me. Haha. It was hilarious.

Then again, it must have been scary for them, to see me like that, but I guess I'll never know -_- Can't believe people cried. Wow~ :P

Haha.

When the teacher came in, someone asked, "Teacher, aren't you happy Lou's okay now?" and then began the talk of that day and about other stuff unrelated to Add Maths -_-

As you can imagine, we didn't study Add Maths that day. We just talked about some suicidal incidents et cetera. At the end of the day, they thanked both Puan J and me :P

Cheh~ :P

We all went home after that and I got a whole lot of reminders from people telling me to sleep before 9 and 10 o'clock -_- Haha.

After having lunch, I went to bathe and then finished whatever homework I had not finished for tuition later that evening. I was actually feeling a little feverish, but I didn't want to skip any classes, so~

:)

Besides, Modern Maths tuition was postponed to Saturday, so I only had to endure History :) It was alright, I guess, but I kept feeling it was a very bad day. Can't remember why -_-

Bleghh~

Not to mention my curfews are ridiculously early now -_- Haha.

CIAO!!

No comments: