Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, February 11, 2011

ドラマ

Her eyes suddenly lost their light as she cocked her head to her right, staring at nothing in particular on her left. Her grip on the teacher's table tightened and it began to shake as her hand did.


Then a scream echoed.


And down she fell with a thud.


Her friends stared in shock and panic as they watched their friend's eyes roll up into her head, now gripping a pipe that ran along the wall of the classroom, still screaming. The trepidation on her teacher's face was now evident. 


Finally, one friend decided to call for help. And help came, droopingly slow, but better late than never. Little ones, older ones, rushed to her side. But still she showed no signs of being able to hear any of them. By now, her friends were crying - tears streaming down their flushed cheeks like running water, oh-so-worried for the sake of the girl who has yet to even answer to her name.


A stretcher was borrowed. The girl laid on top. To carry her down needed six burly men. Not from her class but the class opposite it.


Down. Down. Down.


Alas, her eyes fluttered, attempting to open. Yet by the sound of a reassuring voice telling her it was okay to rest, she did so and her eyes, she shut. And by another, telling someone else she had fainted in class, she immediately sat up, confused and puzzled.


Before anything else could be said, she took off in a car, a friend by her side, two teachers in front, and no recollections of what the hell happened earlier.

*          *           *

Woo~

Ola :)

It's 3:08p.m. now and I'm just killing time before I have to go for tuition :) It's a marathon-tuition day today because I have Modern Maths and History one after the other.

My sister says I don't need any tuition for Modern Maths and frankly, I think I might have to agree *cheh~* but it's not like I can stop now, so~

-_-

Anyways, I haven't been blogging these few days so I'll start with the most exciting thing that happened to me this week.

I had a seizure on Tuesday.

Hey, I said it was the most exciting thing that happened to me. I never said it was good -_-

Apparently that's what happened. My teacher was talking to me halfway during Add Maths and I suddenly had the fits. Technically, the short thingyamjing up there is what happened. These are what I heard through my other friends, so I don't exactly know what I did when I had my seizure.

Either way, the doctor said it was because of my lack of sleep, since I'd been going three days without sleep in total. Not only that, but I've been sleeping at 12 and 1 o'clock in the morning during weekdays finishing my homework.

I guess the stress was too much and I couldn't handle it.

Bleghh~

Enormous thanks to Sara who helped me when I was having my seizure.

Honestly, I was more than surprised to know I had fainted because I had no memories of doing so whatsoever. It felt like a dream that I was on a stretcher, or that I was on the way to the hospital, or even the fact that I could barely stand on my own two legs.

Bleghh~

But I did feel like throwing up when my parents offered me food or drinks.

It was cold in the hospital too, but at least I could eat something after that. Had the 1901 hotdog :P Makes you wonder if I was really having a seizure, right?

As if I would make up something like that -_-

I would've really loved to see how I acted during my seizure, though, despite the fact it scared the hell out of most my classmates and my teachers. Haha. Apparently I palau-ed one of the teachers my friends didn't like, so~

-_-

Haha.

Anyway, after going to the hospital, my parents and I went to collect my brother and my bag at school then we returned home. I changed out of my clothes then climbed into bed, exhausted. Felt so good sleeping there, only waking up to take my medicine and eating ham~

Oh yeah~ :P

Haha.

That was all for Tuesday :) CIAO!!

No comments: