Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, February 20, 2011

~17/02/2011~

This post is about the 17th of February. I didn't really have time to blog since I was doing homework late at night, so...

:)

I woke up at 5:45 a.m. yesterday feeling like shit. Embedded my head into my pillow the minute the headaches attacked me. Forced myself up after that and opened the doors to my parents' room with the intent of bathing and getting ready for school but then my mom said it would be better to see the doctor and ask if the headaches were mandatory in my recovery from the seizure -_-

Just so you know, my parents' bed is really, really comfortable :P

I had such a nice sleep :) Haha. Did NOT want to wake up when my mom nudged me awake at nine o'clock. She said we had to get up early because we were going to have to stop by my grandparents' place first, so I very reluctantly pushed myself up.

I had not washed my hair yet - being able to do so is one of the advantages of having short hair - so it did not take long for us to leave the house. I drank my shake on the way to my grandparents' place, which really screwed with my mind because I kept having to tilt my head up to drink everything in the bottle. Not to mention the bumps in the road on the way to their house.

-_-

Was a pleasure to see my grandparents' and aunt so early in the morning. Felt so refreshing. My Aunt Nan decided she was going to accompany us to SJMC to see Dr. Yong too, which was really nice of her. But the prime reason to why it would be helpful to have her accompany us would be so my mom wouldn't get lost on the way to the hospital.

-_-

It took quite a while before we finally saw the doctor - and by "took quite a while", I mean, "took about an hour plus." And honestly speaking, she seemed a lot nicer than the first time I had seen her. During our first meeting, she was more sharp with her questions and abrupt with her explanations/answers. This time round, though, she smiled a lot more and her sentences were more lengthy, more polite - in a sense.

So I told her about the incident in school again, only I added the full-blown details I got from my friends - like how I was tapping the table really quickly and how loud my scream actually was. Also, the part in the middle of the seizure when I got up - all the while not knowing what I was doing - and then lying back down before returning into a state of unconsciousness.

Uh huh~

We also asked about whether I was supposed to be getting all the headaches and the getting-frustrated-for-no-apparent-reason thing, to which she replied that the medicine was not suitable for me. She then prescribed different ones, explaining to us that we were going to have to be very vigilant this time because this medicine will be problematic for those who are allergic to it. If I was getting any mouth ulcers, sore throats and rashes, I had to stop taking it immediately and see her again.

Yeah~

Ran over my MRI schedule again before parting. Aunt Nan and I then grabbed sandwiches each prior to leaving the hospital to my grandparents' place once more to drop her off, then returned home :)

My mom began teaching not long after we came back from the hospital and I had a nice long, long, long sleep outside the music room on the sofa whilst my mom taught her students. I only woke up at 5:30 when Sean came for lesson with my mom cause after that, I was supposed to have Add Maths tuition with his brother.

Was so happy it was cancelled because his brother was sick too :P

For the rest of the night, I was asking my friends on Facebook if there was any work we had to pass up the next day because I was going to school. There was Maths homework and Add Maths homework so I decided to finish it that evening itself.

Slept at 11 something when my parents came down to get me up to bed.

CIAO!!

No comments: