Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, February 14, 2011

愛してる

The warmth of the sun pales in comparison to the warmth you bring when you enter the room. The Nile river is a joke against what lengths I would go for you. The word "love" is a painful understatement to this undying affection my heart possesses.

The first time we met was electric. I will never forget the impact your handsome hazel-brown eyes had on me. I swooned, I sighed, like a simple-minded girl in love for the first time. If I could have it my way, time would stop when we are together.

二人だけの時間、停めてください.

We used to rendezvous behind the house because my mother never liked me spending time with you and I don't understand why. I will never see what she doesn't in you.

Hell, I don't care what anyone thinks. Sure, your sister is a nut job and my parents would never acknowledge our relationship with the kind of family background you come from, but I know we will be able to conquer it all.

You'd always been the one who listened. You'd always been the one who cared. You knew exactly what to do at exactly the right time. Even if it was nothing. If anyone knew, it was you.

Frankly speaking, you're everything that contradicts what my ideal companion is supposed to be. You're shorter than me. You're smaller than me. You're younger than me - technically. But when I'm with you, I can't help but smile. There are times you make me mad, but never ever enough to make me hate you.

That will never change.

You never buy me gifts either - hell, you probably don't even remember when my birthday is - but that's not important. Knowing you'll always be there for me is enough to compensate for a thousand birthday gifts.

And know that no matter what, I'll always, always, ALWAYS love you.

Happy Valentine's Day, Snowy :)

Gotcha, suckers :P

CIAO!!

No comments: