Please Click This Before Reading :D

Thursday, February 17, 2011

~16/02/2011~

10:03p.m.

Today was agonising. Not only did I have a constant headache throughout the day, but I think I screwed my BM oral in the process.

On the other hand, I woke up at 5:20 a.m. today, went to bathe, change into my co-curricular clothes then got started on packing my school bag. Sometimes I get so mad that I have to bring so many things to school. Now even my diary is too thick for me to bring to school - according to Mom.

Had a different kind of shake today - pear cincau. Yumm~

Hd to haul the guitar to school today too because I messaged Danya the evening before about staying back and she said she wasn't going to be able to make it for our brass band thingymajing. I wouldn't be surprised if other people took this as an opportunity to skip their activities since the Form 3s and 5s are allowed to go home due to the week being their exam week.

:)

And thanks to our marvelous principle, every Wednesday, the students are now required to line up according to their uniform units. It was incredibly messy and the prefects kept having to go around asking the students to sit and keep quiet et cetera.

After singing our national anthem, we went up to our classes uniform unit by uniform unit so it took quite a while before our class finally commenced.

The first subject today was history but our teacher was in labour so another teacher came in to teach us. She was quite annoyed with us because our side was making quite a lot of noise. Chucky was mad too.

Tried my absolute best to concentrate during class and ignore the head pains. Thankfully they subsided every time I hit my head or massaged it long enough. Sometimes, clenching and unclenching my fist helps too but that's when I get mad.

Nowadays that's happening quite a lot. Me getting mad for no particular reason, I mean. It's not so much I'm mad as in I'll yell at someone or insult them, but mad as in frustrated and irritated - probably with my condition. I consistently feel like throwing something at the wall *just to see hear the sound of something colliding with hard cement*, screaming *because of the headache* and just sitting there doing nothing.

I'm starting to sound like a psychopath.

Anyway, tried to make it look as inconspicuous as possible because that would cause too much trouble. I'm behind in my homework as it already is. I don't need anymore leverage.

After history was physics and I packed my bags to head off to the library straight after the lesson because I wanted to go over my BM oral notes.

Physics was alright. Most of the lesson consisted of us discussing the latest report on the latest experiment they did - which I was absent for - so all I did was copy *which made me feel very bad*

Recess started at 10:10 and ended in twenty minutes so I rushed to the library as soon as we were allowed to leave the lab. There, I constructed my oral briefly just to get an overview of what I was supposed to say.

Didn't finish in time, but no matter, I was just going to have to wing it.

Biology was next and we were notified on how much of our syllabus the first assessment was going to cover. I have a lot of studying to do. After that, it was just note-taking on the third chapter, filling up the spaces in the worksheets that Danya photostated for us.

I realized that sometimes, linking Bio to what we do in our daily lives makes it asked to understand what actually happens in the cells and everything else.

Oh my God, which jackass hired the playing of the traditional chinese new year drums so late at night?

-_-

As I mentioned above, I think I screwed my BM oral, but never mind. I aint gonna make up excuses for it. I could have done it the next day or the next week if I wasn't feeling too good, said the teacher, but I just wanted it over and done with. Finito.

That is, until she told us about the paired oral -_- I was going to do mine with Danya, which will probably be easier than if we did it with other people because we are sitting next to each other.

-_-

English was the last subject for the day, supposedly, but our teacher didn't turn up, so our Modern Maths teacher substituted for her. She's actually not so bad, except sometimes she can get on our nerves.

Haha.

After school, I ate a burger at the canteen with Shuen, Kanga and Cleo then we hung around at our usual spot behind the "forbidden staircase" before we lined up to go for our respective uniform unit meetings.

Kanga was ditching us for basketball so :(

:P

We sang for a while inside the place where we were supposed to meet but then it got noisy with the gamelan peeps practicing so we decided to play outside. Played all kinds of songs like Enchanted, Crush, Faithfully, Looking Through Your Eyes *a failed attempt at the key-changing part :P*, When You're Gone, When You Believe, Waiting Outside The Lines, She's Too Beautiful et cetera.

Haha.

Then we went back home. Cleo accompanied me all the way to the "ahli kongsi gelap" place then returned to the school. My brother was already there and we went back home in my dad's car.

Coming back, I was supposed to go and bathe then get ready for BM tuition but my brother cancelled class because I was having a very bad headache. Bloody stupid head. Stupid seizure. Stupid headache.

Ugh~

When I woke up from sleep after bathing, it was already eight something. I had grabbed 3 hours of sleep. But I still had a headache. How sucky was that? IS that - because even now I have a headache.

Chatted with my sister through Text Me for a while about Castle *:P* then got a call from Mom demanding that I go to sleep after taking my medication, so here I am, in my room, after taking my Topamax of 50mg. Haha.

Okay then :) Will be facing hell tomorrow. Have to find Bio teacher and save her stuff into my thumb drive, complete her file and send it in on Friday. If I don't, screwed for my first assessment.

CIAO!!

No comments: