Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, February 25, 2011

この日〜

Ola :)

I'm sorry I haven't been updating. At the moment I can't remember if it was because I had other work to do or because I was too lazy to blog -_-

Let's go with the former :P

I'll just blog about today for the time being and leave the previous days to another day :P

I will say, though, that I celebrated my birthday two days ago. Then again, it wasn't really a celebration. I went to school as usual, just that everybody was being very sweet and sang me the happy birthday song :P

Thanks guys. Love ya.

On the other hand, today, I woke up at 4:40 because of some stuff and ended up sleeping on the couch outside the living room. Only this time, I woke up at 6:15 to the sound of my mom's voice, asking me if I wanted to go to school.

Was that even a question? I slept at 12 on Wednesday and wanted to skip school on Thursday, but I couldn't because Kanga and Cleo wanted me in school -_-

In the end, my mom sent my brother to school alone.

The next time I woke up was two hours later. My mom insisted I woke up and followed her to visit my grandmother to pass her some stuff.

After swallowing my shake down, we left to PJ.

My grandma was healthy, but she didn't look healthy, you know what I mean? She looked so bored and sick of life, though she smiled a lot more after her exercising friends and her pastor friends came to visit her. They made her cheerful and more hopeful, in a sense.

But I thought I was going to start bawling when she started to cry.

At eleven o'clock, my mom and I left for home because she had to start teaching soon. I, on the other hand, had to finish homework. But that was after I started downloading previous episodes of Gosick to watch.

It's an incredible show. I love it so much. Can't wait for it to finish.

I then started on Physics and Biology homework. Did my BM twitter book and Moral homework too. Had lunch. Shortly after, my brother returned home from school and my mom began teaching.

Managed to download like... three episodes of Gosick. However, I couldn't play it on VLC on my iPad or the My Videos of my iPad. Seems to me like the iPad can't play HD stuff.

-_-

Ugh~

Converted them to mp4 format then, but couldn't get the subtitles to appear on the screen, so, I decided to watch 'em all on the computer. AFTER my mom left for work :P

Watched two episodes then had to leave for tuition. Wasn't too bad. I had only History today. Was going to continue with Modern Mathematics the next day after Theory class.

Had to walk to and fro from tuition :(

Still wasn't a bad day.

Had shake for dinner :) then watched the final episode I downloaded of Gosick before watching the newly posted episode on www.animeseason.com. It's honestly the best place to stream anime.

To me, that is.

Listening to AJ Michalka's "It's Who You Are", from the soundtrack of The Secretariat, a 2010 Disney movie. Will post lyrics soon.

That's about it :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my nuffnang ads. You don't have to be interested in the product :P Thanks :)

No comments: