Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, February 21, 2011

おめでっと、それでありがと

Happy 16th, Josh :)

I still remember how annoyed I got when I realized he was two days older than me :P

Haha.

May all your wishes and dreams come true. Hope you have a blast today. Doesn't matter that I wished you only half an hour before it's the 22nd. It's the thought that counts :P

And thank you for helping me that day when I had the seizure. I know it must've been hell to carry someone two three times your size :P

Good day :)

*          *           *

Waa~

Today was hell again. Had splitting headaches and heartaches as well. Not the my-heart-got-broken-because-I-broke-up-with-someone heartache, I'm talking about your chest area clenching up like a balled fist for no effing reason.

-_-

Never mind.

There was nothing much during morning briefing, so we went down to the hall for the assembly. Because it was Monday, it was extra-long, of course -_-

But this time was a little more special. The teacher on duty this week is Puan J, and she was asked to speak about moral values, so she called a few St. John members up to the front this morning.

My heart was beating like crazy. I had a funny feeling about it.

Sure enough, it was to thank them on their efforts on "saving" me that day when I had the seizure. It didn't matter that my friends thought she said things that were insulting to me, but the fact that the incident had such an effect on her made it really special to me.

Honestly, I felt like crying during her speech.

And although the St. John members were quite nooby in their work, I still thank them.

Especially the non-St.John members who helped carry me down :P Must've been tough, eh? :P

After the assembly, we went up to class and all my friends were like, "Lou, you're so popular now."

-_-

Haha.

First subject today was History. Our BM teacher came in for a while to collect something from my classmates then we had our lesson.

After that was English and we studied a new poem - He Had Such Quiet Eyes, which actually didn't sound so bad. We had to make a mind map about the synopsis, theme, settings and all that too so you can say we were kept busy -_-

Recess was next and I swallowed my burger because I was late *which made my chest ache a lot worse* Wanted to get a bun from the Ko-op but they were all out.

-_-

Not to mention I really do think everyone knows it was me that had the seizure -_-

Anyways, after recess, we had Moral. Wasn't too bad, if you minus the bad chest pain I got during it. It was so painful that I found it hard to breathe, but couldn't do anything about it, so...

I have homework for Moral -_- Then we had Biology. Not bad either. Copied whatever was in the slides she showed and I managed to save the Microsoft Word document into a thumb drive so I can fill up whatever work I had not completed yet.

Last subject today was Physics and I felt so bad by then. My chest was aching like shit. Kanga's head had begun to hurt too.

Thank God it was over fast.

Came back home after that, ate two bowls of mee hoon, packed some stuff to eat during tuition in Bangsar, then left.

Tuition made today much more bearable. The chest pains eventually dispersed and my headaches weren't so splitting anymore. Even so, I was glad when I finally reached home :)

Blogged about the 19th, 20th and today and am now going to turn in for the night :) That's about it, then.

CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my ads, kay? It's the Nuffnang ones just by the side :P

No comments: