Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, February 21, 2011

~19/02/2011~

~For your information, I blogged about the 17th and the 18th in previous posts :) Enjoy~

The 19th of February was a friggin' long day. I woke up quite early at 9 o'clock, then went downstairs to finally start on that English essay that I had to hand in to our English tuition teacher who was going to come at 2:30p.m.

Trust me, with the task at hand, I needed that kind of time.

Plus, I had another tuition at 11 o'clock so it would help to finish it fast.

Alternated between using the computer and doing my work though :P Couldn't resist. Haha.

When my tuition teacher came at 11 o'clock, my brother and I had our BM lesson. It wasn't too bad. I managed to finish a part of the English essay too so I wasn't in too much of a hurry to finish it :P

Did Harga Remaja for KOMSAS :P Which is funny because that's the title assigned to Danya and I are supposed to do for our BM thingymajing :P Thanks to that, I now understand it a little more :) Thanks, Cikgu!! :P

Got off earlier than my brother did because he was still struggling to finish his essay. I finished first, so I continued my essay in front of the computer :P

Finally finished, like half an hour before 2:30p.m. Hey, it's a really long essay because I didn't know what else to write about. I tried to shorten it, but I guess I'll have to work on that -_-

Bleghh~

Bathed, then waited for Madame Shirley to arrive.

She's incredibly punctual -_-

Got really mad with my brother - though not in front of the teacher - because it's been two weeks and he's still stuck on his first essay. Not that I care if he's slow or anything, but it's really affecting the attention that the teacher pays to me -_-

Call it jealousy if you will, but I'm sure even you would understand if you're paying to get better and all you're getting is whatever your brother can't understand.

Oh, and the words "Keep to the length" after all your essays -_-

Had to rush for Theory class after English tuition though, because Madame Shirley is notorious for prolonging our sessions. I didn't even attend Theory class last week because of her -_- Haha. As if that wasn't bad enough, I completely forgot that my History tuition with Sean's dad was postponed to today, so I didn't bring my bag.

Had to run all the way down and call my maid to ask her to bring it to the office.

Guess what she did?

She brought it all the way up to my class. Everyone was laughing -_- Ugh~

Never mind. I'm still grateful.

After class, I rode Sean's car back to his house for lesson. Was okay. He was quite lucky cause he had another Add Maths class at 6 o'clock whilst I stayed till like 7:30.

Then I had to walk all the way to the restaurant we had dinner at. Not bad, though :P Had beancurd, veggie, my family's all-time favourite ka li yu tao, fried egg *MY all-time fave :P* and some bittergourd stuff.

-_-

Couldn't walk around in the night market after dinner though :( Parents were against it because they thought I wasn't well enough. Dude, I just have a headache, I'm not disabled.

-_-

They promised to let me go the next week though :P

Coming back, I used my iPad for a while, then went to sleep :)

CIAO!!

P/S: Please do me a favour and click of my Nuffnang Ads :) Thanks :P

No comments: