Please Click This Before Reading :D

Monday, February 21, 2011

~20/02/2011~

~For your information, I blogged about the 19th in the previous post :) Enjoy~

The 20th was probably the best day out of my after-seizure days ever. For one, I didn't have ANY headaches at all, which made me quite the happiest kid on the block.

I mean, sure, I didn't have breakfast *cause I didn't want any* but that still wasn't gonna get me out of having shake for lunch, but it wasn't really that bad :P

Had no tuition today either, so I could spend my afternoon finishing up all my school homework for the next day, which was Monday.

...

You know how much I detest Mondays? They're the worst days to go to school, I swear. Maybe it's because of the stupid extra-long assembly -_-

Never mind.

I managed to complete all my homework - Modern Maths, Additional Maths and BM. Proud to say I did, too :P And after that, I used my iPad to my heart's content.

At around 5 something nearing 6 o'clock, my parents, brother and I got ready to leave for my grandparents' house. We were gonna do some visiting to close off the weekend. However, since my grandma wasn't in the mood for going out, we decided to have dinner before going to her place.

I wanted to go to the Curry House where they had roti canai but no~

We had to be vegetarians for the evening.

-_-

I know, right?

And they picked the restaurant that I remember I didn't really like that was near my grandparents' place. Ugh~ I vaguely recall making a face all the way up until the time we sat down at the table, which was probably rude to the waitresses there :P

Surprisingly, the food there was remarkably good.

Err... I-I mean, edible.

:P

But yeah, it was good. Wouldn't mind going there now :P Maybe it's just me or the food there has gotten better :P Not to mention it's vegetarian, so all the meat is fake, which means I don't have to be careful about any bones.

Oh, and if my sister reads this, she'll probably know what I'm talking about, but do you remember that juice thingymajing we had at the apartment near Popo's place? The one where you press the lever on top and the juice comes out? Yeah, they had that too, and it was much better than the apartment place.

Maybe when you return, we can go again :P

Don't tell my parents I said that :P

Anyways, after dinner, we headed off to bungkus the food my grandma wanted before leaving for our final destination *in no relations to the show -_-* Whilst my mom was waiting for my grandma's food to be packed though, I got hooked on this game on my iPad called SuperFly.

I swear, I didn't think it'd be so addictive.

Couldn't stop playing.

My dad had to snatch the iPad from me when we reached our grandparents' place and I was still playing the stupid fly :P

Haha.

Chatted for a while, had our share of laughs, then departed for home :) Used my iPad a little more, then decided to turn in for the night at 11:30++ :)

That's about it :) CIAO!!

P/S: Please click on my Nuffnang Ads :) Oh, and I edited the manga review for Sailor Fuku ni Onegai because it's already completed :) Click here to see it :)

No comments: