Please Click This Before Reading :D

Friday, October 1, 2010

アニメの御蔭

Oh my God, I absolutely have to blog about this.

It's been too long, and I purposely stopped my studies in order to blog about just this one thing, so please bear with me, kay? :P

Alright, I woke up at 5:30 today and I could afford to because my brother woke up at 5. Woo~ I don't think I need to be the first to wake up anymore~!! :P

That aside, I went to school and we had a salam restu session where you thank and apologize to all your teachers about everything wrong and everything they've taught you the whole year. It was a really emotional time for everyone, except some of the 3A people *maybe they think they're too high class for something like this -_-*

The teachers lined up around the assembly hall and one by one the classes lined up in the opposite direction and moved along to shake hands with the teachers.

The Solihin class went first, and then Amanah class followed before our class went. God, I was already tearing halfway, but I thought I could hold it in.

Till I saw Kanga -_- Grr~ Tears were literally pouring down her cheeks. It was as if she'd never cried before and she had to let it all out this time.

Yeah~

After that, I saw that a lot of people were crying, so I cried too -_-

Bleghh~

But I thanked and apologized to almost all my teachers. Some of 'em who didn't teach me; I didn't say sorry, but thanked them anyway.

After that, it was pretty much all the PMR taklimat-s by all the Ketua Panitia Subjek.

When I came back from school, I went to bathe then got ready to go for tuition at Sean's house. I had to go early because I was going to leave early for another tuition at Minda Ceria.

Class was fine, I think -_-

MC was fine too, I think -_-

When I came back, I decided to do a little hanky panky *-_-* and used the computer -_- I watched the latest episode of Yumeiro Patissiere and I loved it. But guess what, during the episode, they were talking about how sugar was made. Turns out that sugar was made from sugarcane.

Well, I obviously didn't know that.

The episode was talking about what differentiates white from brown sugar so I kind of gained knowledge :P Cheh~ :P

After that, I did my shake and opened my Sejarah book to do my Sejarah. Guess what?? This question came out:

4. Apakah kegiatan ekonomi yang dijalankan di kawasan berikut?

Tahun                     Lokasi
1830-an            Seberang Perai
1900                       Perak

A. Pengeluaran gula
B. Penanaman cengkih
C. Penghasilan rempah ratus
D. Perindustrian mengetin nanas

Okay? So, I knew that they "usahakan" tebu in Seberang Perai and Perak but as you can see, there was no such answer right? Then I saw "gula" and immediately, I remembered that episode of Yumeiro Patissiere. I circled "A" and I got it right!!

You can't say watching anime is a waste of time. Even though most of the time it's almost crap, there are some little things you learn from it. I'm not saying I should continue watching anime at the rate I normally do, but don't say it's useless :)

That's about all :P

CIAO!!

P/S: I'm gonna continue my hiatus :P

No comments: