Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, October 24, 2010

長いよ〜ごめん

Ola :)

Sorry I haven't been blogging lately. Either I've been busy not going online because I'm currently "working" with Cleo or if I'm online, I'm reading manga -_- There's the exception of watching anime and doing research as well.

Haha.

Anyways, today, I woke up early, at around 6 or 7 something because my mom and I went to Yobo's. Had a "Honey Pear Mint" drink, but I didn't really like it, Lord knows why.

Came back after that and used the computer, obviously -_- But that was after I went to the toilet -_- Yeah~ I had a relatively bad stomach ache before going but I still had to anyway. I was supposed to be weighed.

I'll tell you if there are any big changes to my weight -_-

Bleghh~

Have been reading some manga, but I can't remember the title right now, for some reason. It's currently 12:08 and technically already Sunday, but yeah -_- I'm still not asleep yet :P

Had shake for lunch. My mom said I was supposed to because normally we eat out on Saturday nights. Bleghh~ Spent some time watching TV too and when I stopped doing that, I resumed using the Internet as well as drawing some new characters of the story I'm doing with Cleo.

Haha.

I was bored and I hadn't drawn a decent picture in ages, so... :)

Not bad, how they turned out :P

While waiting for my mom to finish her last student at home for the night before dinner, I began reading The Lost Symbol by Dan Brown, author of Angels and Demons, again. Not to say I ever finished the book because of PMR, but I wanted to recap on whatever happened before, cause frankly speaking, I was at a loss where I stopped.

And having a book with all the new words I found in the book with their respective definitions helped too :) I knew what they were talking about :P

Haha.

We went to Kou Sui Chuk for dinner. Honestly, the dinner was good, but the service was downhill tonight, mainly because there were so many people. We had to order our food again and again, plus, they came in small portions.

To top it all off, my dad had to cancel the yao cha kwai because they took too long.

Aiseh~

Came back home after that and resumed usage of the computer again. Yeah~ :)

That's about all. I'll try to remember to update tomorrow as well :P

By the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANYA!! What? It's technically Sunday, right? :P

CIAO!!

No comments: