Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, October 31, 2010

ずっと待ってた

Did it ever occur to you that I would be waiting?

Seriously, did it?

Did you ever think that I'd be worrying like shit if you don't answer when I call or anything?

Screw yourself if you're perasan-ing that I would always call you.

This was serious. I needed to know if you were coming.

I called everybody. Literally. I called your mom, your dad, your house, I think even your brother and you yourself but nobody picked up. Only your dad picked up, and he didn't know where you were exactly.

You could've told me earlier.

I didn't mind waiting. I didn't mind going late *going later was probably a better choice* but that's not the point.

I went to your house to find you, but nobody was home. Either that, or they didn't hear me screaming outside your door.

What was I supposed to do?

I couldn't make my parents wait, could I?

Do you know how many times I called? I called with my house phone, my brother's phone, my mom's phone and my dad's phone. Like that made a difference.

And I was worried sick.

I thought, "What am I gonna do? I can't leave without him."

I really was worried sick.

But you-didn't-even-bother.

Even when you arrived, you didn't even think about apologizing first. Tch, as if that would've mollified me in the first place. I was trying to avoid you anyway. Because I was tired of you.

Right now, I hate you.

P/S: I'm so dreading tomorrow.

No comments: