Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, October 31, 2010

楽しか?

Ola :)

Woke up really late today. Like... 11:30a.m. Haha, I'm inserting "a.m." just to make me feel better by thinking "at least I woke up in the morning" :P

-_-

Bleghh~

Watched Kimi Ni Todoke downstairs until it finished. Was actually really, really good in the beginning, then it reached the ending and I hated it.

Mainly because it never ended properly.

But why am I telling you here? I'll tell you in the review later about why I think it didn't end properly.

That aside, I had lunch with my mom and brother before she started teaching again and before I finished the anime. Had Yap's chicken again -_- Went there yesterday with Cleo too -_-

Came back and watched Kimi Ni Todoke.

*By the way, I slept at 1:30 a.m. yesterday writing Charon :) But that was also partly because my brother wanted to use the computer -_- Still~ :P*

At 3 something, I went to my Facebook and got a shock of my life because I realized that Jazzy's party was at 5 and not 5:30. Immediately, I went to bathe and write Ah Ming's birthday card because it was her birthday tomorrow and I wouldn't be able to give her a present at any other time.

Unless she waited for next year -_-

I'll post the poem that I wrote for her tomorrow :)

Anyways, I ended up only reaching Jazzy's house at like... 5 something nearing 6 because of certain reasons. Plus, my parents took really long preparing.

It was actually really fun. It was awkward at first, especially with the face paint and everything. Ngai and the others from MC really went all out with the face paint. Ngai probably looked most convincing. Kar Mun went as a witch.

Really convincing :P

Ate after that. Spaghetti, mainly, and nuggets. Oh, and Ah Ming brought satay :) Woo~ :P Then they had marshmallows with chocolate dip.

Ooh~ That was my favourite :P

Haha.

After that, they played a game and I spoke with Haylie, who had arrived late. Plus, that was after I went to the toilet to wash the face paint off. Ugh~ I looked way too weird.

Oh, and I never knew Haylie's boyfriend was Andy's brother -_-

Weird~

Played Truth or Dare after that. Was pointed at twice. Both truth. Both were not taken seriously. Lots of kissing was going on. Like on the cheeks and hands and even the necks -_- Don't ask how it got there :P Oh, and I think a couple was asked to kiss on the lips too.

Haha.

I think the kissing on the hand is cute. Don't ask why -_- It just is.

Lots of dancing too.

Sean got kissed and kissed.

-_-

Weird~

Oh, and hugging -_-

I tried to make myself look as inconspicuous as possible :) I like watching, you can say :)

The party ended at 10:30, but I only arrived home at 11:30 because it was Jazzy's dad who was sending us back and he had to send other people back first. Yeah~

That's about all :) I'll blog again tomorrow :) CIAO!!

P/S: It's so obvious you like her, so why go through the trouble of lying?

No comments: