Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

夜の声

Bleghh~

I have to go to school tomorrow :P

It's currently 8 minutes to 11 so I'll make this as brief as I can.

I have to go to school cause I gotta return my books back and fill up a form that decides what stream I go to next year. I've actually decided on Science. Pure Science. I don't know why. I feel I'll regret it later on, but it's better than the rest, if I think about the future. I mean, I want to be a lawyer now, but if I change my mind later on, my choices are limited, unlike if I take Science.

Quoting my sister, I can shift from Science to Arts, but I can never shift from an Arts to a Science -_-

Bleghh~

Had shake for dinner. Cincao and half an apple. The absolute joy -_-

Managed to find almost all my books.

Emphasize on "almost".

Yeah~ Lost my book at the stray dog's house, getting two books from my friend tomorrow and I'm faking the remaining lost book.

Never should've lent my book to Black Dot. Should've known she wouldn't return it.

Crack pot.

-_-

That aside, I've finally managed to download Speak Now as well as finish Boukyaku No Senritsu. Though, I'm not gonna review that, because I don't like it that much.

Yeah~

Went to Facebook today for the first time in about 2 or 3 weeks.

Yeah~

That's about all, really. Chatted with Yi Zen and Dhan just now. Yi Zen was pissed about something, but I hope he eventually cools off.

Okie dokie then :) CIAO!!

No comments: