Please Click This Before Reading :D

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

姉ちゃん〜!

CHE!!!

If you read this - I'm begging you read this - then please tell me if my Unwanted Desire is in your laptop and it has more than 40 pages because I think I saved it in your laptop the other time you were back here.

I'm going to die if I have to type the whole section again because I can't remember~

Bleghh~

And yes, I'm starting to write again.

Obviously -_-

I went to visit my grandparents today. Left at 7 in the morning. Mom woke me up at 6:45. Didn't have time to bathe, so I just washed up and left. Brought my big blue book *with all my ideas inside*, the 40-page Unwanted Desire that I printed out, my ideas that were written in paper *but was smudged so I wanted to rewrite it into my big blue book*, and my sister's handwritten story of the continuation of Truth.

Which reminds me... :P

Oh my God, it just occurred to me that I don't have to study and I can spend the whole day writing if I wanted to.

Life is good~

:P

Fetched my grandparents from their house then went to the market. Bought nasi lemak, lo mai kai, and pork -_- Yeah~ Oh, by the way, I also saw a real pig kidney.

Eew~

And a pair of 'em.

*Stomach churning*

:P

After that, we went back to my grandparents' place and ate our breakfast. The nasi lemak was really nice. Had another lo mai kai then watched TV for a while. Couldn't stand opening my eyes anymore after that so I slept at 10 o'clock.

Didn't realize I slept till 1.

My mom came in and started to scold me. Bleghh~ Oh come on, lemme chill, will you? I slept past midnight yesterday because I was reading Undefined Destiny, watching *or rather, listening* to the last part of Eddie Murphy's Raw, and listening to my playlist once.

Bleghh~

Woke up after that and ate lunch with my grandma and brother before going back upstairs to write, write and WRITE!!

Then my aunt came in and wanted to sleep, so I went downstairs.

At about 3 o'clock, we went back home. I went to the optical shop to check my eyes and get the padding fixed on my spectacles then went to the photostat shop to retrieve my thumbdrive.

Haha~

Am having shaved ice at the moment. Have to eat this then go and bathe. I just sent mail to Sakura and am loading the episodes for Boukyaku No Senritsu.

Hey, I gotta enjoy right? :P

CIAO!!

No comments: