Please Click This Before Reading :D

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

楽しいです:)

Aah~

Ola :P

I woke up at 6:09 a.m. Wasn't happy with myself, because I put the alarm to ring, and I couldn't get up :( Plus, two of the five alarms didn't work.

:(

Grr~

Went to school and found out the trip was today, so I came to school for nothing. Oh well, at least Kanga and Cleo were there. They followed me to the library for work, but only after recess. Before that, the teacher made us watch Paranormal Activity.

In which I used the time to read The Last Song, the book that Cleo lent me.

Haha.

We made fun of the ending, though, which they had told me about. I couldn't bring myself to watch it myself though.

Bleghh~

After recess, as I mentioned above, we went to the library and pretty much used the time to arrange the books as my senior had ordered me to. Kanga and Cleo helped. Two prefects came in then, two of whom we knew, and asked if they could study at the back of the library. Said yes, since I'm nice :P

Then they asked if Kanga, Cleo and I could sing a song to pass time -_- Bleghh~ Sang Flying Without Wings and on the way out, they complimented us, flattering us so much -_-

Haha.

Then Brandyy and Soba arrived and begged to help because they didn't wanna get stuck up in the Bilik Pameran.

And I'm nice, so... :P

-_-

Stayed until after school -_- We actually finished arranging a little earlier, but decided nothing beneficial was happening upstairs so we stayed in the library. I discussed Charon with Cleo some more and we worked on some stuff :)

Heehee~

When school ended, we headed off to the condo and had our lunch. Met my brother there with his friends and heard that they'll be tumpang-ing my dad's car and I made him treat me to blueberry chocolate cheese cake :P

Mwahaha~

Of course, I shared with Kanga and Cleo :)

Sat around the pool after that to play around with the water with everyone else :) Haha.

When 4:30 came, one of my brother's friends, Jarrel, followed me to my school because he didn't wanna follow my brother and his other friends to play basketball. At home, I went to bathe and then left to tuition by 5:20 p.m.

Phonetics was really nice today :) Me likey a lot.

We were to transcribe English to Phonetics and vice versa. It was so cool. I transcribed Phonetics to English really fast and I'm so proud of myself. Of course, it was just a few verses of Three Blind Mice. Nothing big. I don't actually know that nursery rhyme, but yeah :) I was second fastest to complete it and go home. The first was my teacher's son, who probably knew the whole thing -_-

Bleghh~

Haha.

Now I'm watching Family Guy :P Haha. Oh, and watching the recently updated episodes of my current favourite animes on www.animeseason.com :) CIAO!!

No comments: