Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, October 24, 2010

誕生日おめでっと :)

Fee, fai, fo, fum,
Watch out people, here she comes,
Full of funk, full of style,
Full of crap once in a while, (=P)
Long brown hair, matching eyes,
She'll manipulate all gorgeous guys,
Pretty smile, cheeky grin,
Plus she is really hardworking, (... =P)
Likes to boss people around,
But see how long you'll keep that frown,
I know exactly how it feels,
When my drawing don't fit her ideals, (=P)
But I must be careful with what I say,
Or it will come, the dreadful day,
With body armor coloured red,
Make fun of her, she'll shoot me dead,
Still I love her as a friend,
And I'll be there for her till the end,
There to tell her I am here, and
Happy Birthday, every year :)

I just came up with it on a whim, but it's still acceptable, I hope :P

No comments: