Please Click This Before Reading :D

Sunday, October 17, 2010

新しいなアニメ買いた!

Woo~ I just returned from Mid Valley a while ago :)

It's currently 11:47 and truthfully speaking, I'm not supposed to be down here, but I wanna finish converting the new anime files into mp4 format :P

Mwahaha.

Today I woke up 15 minutes before noon. Not a good time to wake up, but I slept quite late the night before, so... -_-

Had my maid go out and buy chicken rice for me. Felt a little guilty not making shake, but I had assumed we weren't going anywhere at night so I could have it at night.

How should I know we were going to have dinner at my grandma's place?

Eeesh -_-

Wanted to start reading "Until Death Do Us Part" again and also loaded the fourth episode of Code-E *one of the animes I recently decided to watch* then, instead, checked the updates of Anime Season and watched the 3rd and most recently uploaded episode of Yumeiro Patissiere Professional.

Bleghh~

Then I went to Youtube and watched Sam Tsui and Kurt Hugo's latest collaboration product which is a cover of Usher's "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love". Honestly, I loved their style, but I can't say much about the song they were singing.

I wish they'd do more ballads like If I Die Young :P You know, something sentimental and slow-going.

Bleghh~

Went to their Facebook pages today. Tiffany Alvord too. Ohh, and Christina Grimmie. Haha. It's alright, I guess. There's no way to add them as friends though -_-

Yeah~

Went out with the family at around 6:15 and reached my grandparents' place at around 6:30++ Had dinner at 7 o'clock then watched Live Once, Die Twice and Die Hard 2.

Dinner was great. Had fish, some curry-looking thing, two kinds of veggie and egg with fu gua. Bleghh~

After that, we went to Mid Valley. I went to Speedy's but didn't get to buy any new anime that time because they thought we would already be going back home.

Tch~

They went to Isetan, then Nike, then Puma and some other sports' shop before heading towards the parking lot. My mom then decided she wanted to go to the pharmacy so I grabbed the chance to go back into Speedy's.

Bought Ichiban Ushiro No Dai Maou.

Haha.

Will review that when I'm done with it ne? :)

That's about all. Am actually really tired. Found out my sister doesn't have my Unwanted Desire in her laptop so I have to rewrite it -_- Or rather, retype it.

-_-

CIAO!!

No comments: